Asian markets are mostly falling due to continuing trade tensions
2018-10-10 06:17 am | Resource: News | No Views : 82
Stocks in East Asia were trading lower on Wednesday after Chinese officials said Beijing would not use the yuan as a weapon in the ongoing trade war with the United States, the statement came in response to a senior US Treasury official who was not named. The claim that China relies on the devaluation of its currency to disrupt the macroeconomic and trading system.
Sony plans a Tablet PC that connects to multiple devices
Sony has announced that it is abandoning its PlayStation 4. "President Sonic Kenichiro Yoshida told the Financial Times at this stage, what I can say is that it is necessary to have a next-generation device," he said. However, he declined to name the future gaming console of the Sony PlayStation 5. "
Rumors have been circulating that Sony is planning a multi-device tablet, as the smartphone gaming market is on the rise, and customer habits are changing.
The United States is pleased that North Korea has allowed inspectors to visit the nuclear test site
The United States is "pleased" with North Korea's decision to allow inspectors to visit its nuclear testing site, State Department spokeswoman Heather Naewert said. Earlier, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced that Pyongyang had invited the inspectors to the Barghiri site to make sure that it had been dismantled irreversibly.
"We can say in the affirmative that they invited a group of journalists to watch something, so the inspectors have not been looking so far, so let the inspectors join, take a look, and do their work completely different from what we've seen," Nauert said. She declined to provide any closer information on the date and time of the second summit between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, noting that "many details are involved in the compilation of such a summit." That the United States did not set any conditions met by North Korea before the meeting.
Asian stocks trading
- Tokyo's Nikkei 225 fell 0.28% to 4:29.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.55% at 04:48 CET.
- The Shenzhen Composite Index fell 0.70% at 04:49 CET.
- While the Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.27% at the same time.
- The S & P / ASX 200 index settled in Australia at 4:48 CET.
- The composite composite index fell 0.85% at 04:28 CET.
The Dollar rose 0.% against the Yen to trade at 113.8285 at 4:30 am.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6864-6903 levels as the NASDAQ 100 is retreat down forming a negative candlestick pattern. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:43 am2018-12-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 December 2018 12:23 am2018-12-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:20 am2018-12-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 December 2018 05:41 am2018-12-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:39 am2018-12-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 December 2018 08:55 pm2018-12-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:53 pm2018-12-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 5 December 2018 11:25 pm2018-12-04
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:23 pm2018-12-04
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15