Stocks in Europe are opening large losses to join global selling
2018-10-11 08:53 am | Resource: News | No Views : 31
European stocks opened trading on Thursday with big losses on the day after US markets suffered the worst selling since February, as the Dow closed more than 800 points at closing yesterday, while the Nasdaq 100 and the S & P 500 fell more than 4% and 3%, respectively.
Wall Street's heavy losses were supported by a sharp drop in technology and fear of higher interest rates in the United States.
Trump fed the federal
In the meantime, US President Donald Trump described stock selling as a correction, but attributed the losses to the "crazy" policies of the Fed.
US President Donald Trump continued his offensive speech against the Federal Reserve, criticizing the Bank's monetary policy decisions, citing a sharp drop in markets yesterday through a telephone interview on Fox News on Wednesday.
"I think the problem that caused the markets to fall is the bonds and the Fed policy,
Uncertainty over the Brexit negotiations and the Italian budget remains the focus of European investors.
European Stocks Open
- The STOXX Europe 600 index fell 1.68% to 360 points
- The FTSE 100 lost 1.25% at the beginning of the session, with financial services firm Hargreaves Lansdowne performing the worst early.
- The DAX fell 1.35% at Volkswagen's opening bell.
- At the same time, the CAC 40 index fell 1.50% in the first minutes of trading, as Dassault led the system as its leader.
- The British FTSE 100 fell 1.67% to 7027 points
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The NASDAQ is still facing resistance around the 7180 level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Based on this, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test the 7180 level again Which by breaking it above will target the levels…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:45 pm2018-10-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 October 2018 10:08 pm2018-10-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:05 pm2018-10-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 October 2018 11:50 pm2018-10-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 October 2018 11:48 pm2018-10-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 October 2018 05:48 am2018-10-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 October 2018 05:40 am2018-10-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 October 2018 05:29 am2018-10-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 October 2018 05:27 am2018-10-10
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15