Stocks in Europe are opening large losses to join global selling
2018-10-11 08:53 am | Resource: News | No Views : 243
European stocks opened trading on Thursday with big losses on the day after US markets suffered the worst selling since February, as the Dow closed more than 800 points at closing yesterday, while the Nasdaq 100 and the S & P 500 fell more than 4% and 3%, respectively.
Wall Street's heavy losses were supported by a sharp drop in technology and fear of higher interest rates in the United States.
Trump fed the federal
In the meantime, US President Donald Trump described stock selling as a correction, but attributed the losses to the "crazy" policies of the Fed.
US President Donald Trump continued his offensive speech against the Federal Reserve, criticizing the Bank's monetary policy decisions, citing a sharp drop in markets yesterday through a telephone interview on Fox News on Wednesday.
"I think the problem that caused the markets to fall is the bonds and the Fed policy,
Uncertainty over the Brexit negotiations and the Italian budget remains the focus of European investors.
European Stocks Open
- The STOXX Europe 600 index fell 1.68% to 360 points
- The FTSE 100 lost 1.25% at the beginning of the session, with financial services firm Hargreaves Lansdowne performing the worst early.
- The DAX fell 1.35% at Volkswagen's opening bell.
- At the same time, the CAC 40 index fell 1.50% in the first minutes of trading, as Dassault led the system as its leader.
- The British FTSE 100 fell 1.67% to 7027 points
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6864-6903 levels as the NASDAQ 100 is retreat down forming a negative candlestick pattern. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:43 am2018-12-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 December 2018 12:23 am2018-12-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:20 am2018-12-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 December 2018 05:41 am2018-12-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:39 am2018-12-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 December 2018 08:55 pm2018-12-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:53 pm2018-12-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 5 December 2018 11:25 pm2018-12-04
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:23 pm2018-12-04
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15