European session data The FTSE index and the euro zone producer price index rose
2018-11-06 12:17 pm | Resource: | No Views : 133
The euro-zone industrial producer price index rose 0.5% in September from a month ago, according to Eurostat estimates published on Tuesday. In the EU as a whole (EU28), producer prices rose 0.6% on a monthly basis. On an annualized basis, prices in the Eurozone and EU28 jumped 4.5% and 4.9%, respectively.
Prices in the energy sector rose 1.6% and intermediate goods prices rose 0.1% in the euro area in September. Capital goods and durable and non-durable goods prices were stable compared to the previous month.
Among member countries, the largest monthly growth in the prices of industrial products was recorded in Belgium, Lithuania and the United Kingdom, with prices rising by 0.9% in all three countries, while Estonia was the biggest decline, with producer prices falling by 1.3%. August.
British FTSE is down as the UK services sector plummets
The UK services sector posted the slowest pace of expansion in seven months in October, data from EHSMarket and the Chartered Procurement and Supply Institute said on Monday. The PMI for services fell more than expected to 52.2 in October from 53.9 in September. The expected level was 53.4.
The FTSE 100 fell in the UK on Tuesday as nearly two-thirds of its components fell amid uncertainty over the near-term growth prospects of the global economy due to trade-related issues. Also, with some major economic and political events scheduled for this week, investors seem to be a little reluctant to make significant moves.
In the US midterm elections, Democrats are expected to regain control of the House of Representatives while Republicans retain a slim majority in the Senate. Global stocks may rally in the hope of further tax cuts if Republicans retain a majority of the House of Representatives.
- The FTSE 100 index fell 22.34 points, or 0.31%, at 7081.50. On Monday, the index ended up 0.14%.
- Morison Supermarket, the leading loser in the index, fell to 5.5%. Intertek, Dixons Carphone, WPP, CRH, British American Tobacco and BT Group fell 1.7% to 2.2%.
- Shares of Persimon, Intercontinental Hotels, Vodafone Group, Kingfisher, DFC, Standard Life
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The NASDAQ 100 is moving within an up channel but it is facing resistance and selling pressure around the 7422 level which represents the upper boundary of the up channel. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Accordingly, we expect that…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 21 March 2019 08:18 am2019-03-21
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 18 March 2019 09:19 am2019-03-18
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 18 March 2019 09:08 am2019-03-18
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 March 2019 08:58 am2019-03-15
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 March 2019 08:54 am2019-03-15
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 14 March 2019 05:22 am2019-03-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 14 March 2019 05:19 am2019-03-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 13 March 2019 05:23 am2019-03-13
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 13 March 2019 05:20 am2019-03-13
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01