US stocks open steady and focus on midterm elections
2018-11-06 03:23 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 111
US markets opened lower on Tuesday as mid-term elections focused on investors. The center opened shortly after 6 am on the east coast of the United States. Voters choose 35 senators, 39 governors and all House Representatives with the most anticipated races in Florida, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. Meanwhile, the CVS series of pharmaceuticals published its quarterly report earlier today announcing a 2.4% increase in revenue on an annualized basis.
Lavrov: Iranian sanctions "completely illegitimate"
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Tuesday that Washington's actions against Tehran were "completely illegal", local media reported. The diplomat said Russia would find ways to circumvent US sanctions against Iran.
"As far as US measures against Iran are concerned, they are completely illegitimate," Lavrov said. Washington's actions were disappointing and an "unacceptable" way for political dialogue.
On Monday, the United States reintroduced all sanctions it imposed on Iran before Iran's nuclear deal from 2015. Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin warned on Friday that the SWIFT payment system could also be penalized if it tried to deal with Iranian companies. Black list.
US Stocks Open
- The Dow Jones industrial average opened lower by 0.05% at 3:30 pm CET.
- The Nasdaq 100 was flat at 3:30 CET. Mylan N.V rose 13.96% on the open, while Henry Chin lost 4.45% at the opening bell at 3:32 pm CET.
- The Standard & Poor's 500 Index fell 0.04% on the market at 3:30 pm CET.
The euro rose 0.15% against the dollar to trade at 1.1425 at 3:31 pm.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6632 level like the Dow Jones, where we see a weakness in the momentum of the NASDAQ 100, and the NASDAQ 100 is not able to exceed the Bollinger's moving average line. In view of the technical indicators Both…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019 10:40 am2019-01-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019 08:52 am2019-01-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019 06:07 am2019-01-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 January 2019 06:05 am2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01