US stocks open steady and focus on midterm elections
2018-11-06 03:23 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 45
US markets opened lower on Tuesday as mid-term elections focused on investors. The center opened shortly after 6 am on the east coast of the United States. Voters choose 35 senators, 39 governors and all House Representatives with the most anticipated races in Florida, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. Meanwhile, the CVS series of pharmaceuticals published its quarterly report earlier today announcing a 2.4% increase in revenue on an annualized basis.
Lavrov: Iranian sanctions "completely illegitimate"
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Tuesday that Washington's actions against Tehran were "completely illegal", local media reported. The diplomat said Russia would find ways to circumvent US sanctions against Iran.
"As far as US measures against Iran are concerned, they are completely illegitimate," Lavrov said. Washington's actions were disappointing and an "unacceptable" way for political dialogue.
On Monday, the United States reintroduced all sanctions it imposed on Iran before Iran's nuclear deal from 2015. Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin warned on Friday that the SWIFT payment system could also be penalized if it tried to deal with Iranian companies. Black list.
US Stocks Open
- The Dow Jones industrial average opened lower by 0.05% at 3:30 pm CET.
- The Nasdaq 100 was flat at 3:30 CET. Mylan N.V rose 13.96% on the open, while Henry Chin lost 4.45% at the opening bell at 3:32 pm CET.
- The Standard & Poor's 500 Index fell 0.04% on the market at 3:30 pm CET.
The euro rose 0.15% against the dollar to trade at 1.1425 at 3:31 pm.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6903 level and the trend is bearish after breaking the 6903 level down. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the oversold, area and weakness of…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 November 2018 12:34 am2018-11-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 November 2018 11:16 pm2018-11-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 November 2018 11:14 pm2018-11-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 November 2018 11:29 pm2018-11-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 November 2018 11:27 pm2018-11-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 November 2018 09:29 pm2018-11-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:26 pm2018-11-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 November 2018 11:08 pm2018-11-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:06 pm2018-11-08
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15