Asian stocks drop and Bank of Australia proves interest rates
2018-12-04 06:59 am | Resource: News | No Views : 163
Asian markets were trading Tuesday's losses after initially rising on Monday following a breakthrough in China-US trade negotiations.
However, doubts remain about the final outcome of the talks in the coming months and on the possible content of a possible trade deal between the two countries. US President Donald Trump praised the results of his meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, noting that relations with Beijing "have taken a big step forward." Trump also claimed that China would "cut and lower tariffs" on cars imported from the United States.
RBA leaves interest rate unchanged at record low
The Australian Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) decided on Tuesday to keep the interest rate unchanged at a record low, pointing to slower wage growth and lower inflation.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) board, controlled by Philippe Lowe, voted to keep rates at 1.50%. The interest rate has remained at the current level since August 2016.
"Taking into account available information, the Board considered that the monetary policy stance unchanged at this meeting would be consistent with sustainable growth in the economy and achieve the inflation target over time," the bank said in a statement.
Moon: Kim's visit may help in nuclear disarmament
On the political front, South Korean President Moon Jay-en said there was "a possibility" that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un could visit Seoul by the end of the year. "But what is more important than whether the visit will take place within a year or not is that President Kim's visit to Seoul could further promote North Korea's denuclearization and lead to further progress," Moon said in a photo on the left.
The two leaders met for a summit in April and again in September, hinting at the possibility of signing the peace declaration, formally ending the Korean War, and pledging to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula. However, although the two countries continue to rebuild their relations, South Korea said North Korea continued to develop its ballistic and nuclear missile programs.
Asian Index Trading
- The Nikkei 225 was down 0.86% at 04:48 CET.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index fell 0.52% at the same time.
- The Shanghai Composite Index was trading at 4:30 am CET,
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 0.11% at 04:46 CET.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 0.4% at 4:50 am.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 index fell 0.9% at 4:51 am CET.
The dollar was down 0.3% against the yen at 4:52 am CET, selling at 113.325 yen.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01