European stocks fell due to continuing trade concerns
2018-12-04 09:58 am | Resource: News | No Views : 41
Most of Europe's major stock markets traded losses early in the session on Tuesday as concerns about US-China trade negotiations reappeared. In accordance with the agreement reached at the G-20 summit.
The two largest economies in the world have 90 days to reach a comprehensive deal on trade, intellectual property, technology transfer and cybersecurity issues, which worries investors that it will be possible not to break the deadline. Meanwhile, the government in Paris suspended the price hike of fuel, according to AFP, as protests against this measure increased.
Euro group agrees to call for "stability"
Eurozone finance ministers, led by Mario Sentino of Portugal, ended the meeting on Tuesday after a full night of deliberations, with news outlets contained with quotations from those familiar with a hesitant consensus reached on the public budget. Mehrin Khan, writing for the Financial Times, wrote that the Eurogroup document included a paragraph for the "stabilization" efforts to be pursued, for which France was struggling, but also "a reinsurance component, and no one agrees" to Germany and the Netherlands , Respectively.
It was said that the Government's initiative in Paris led to the call for "further substantive work". Italy remains particularly curious, with the European Union maintaining pressure on what the administration in Brussels sees as excessive spending.
MaCron will review the increase in fuel prices
In the framework of the framework, local reports in France indicated that the government will stop raising the fuel tax, which has sparked violent protests in several French cities over the past three weeks. French Prime Minister Edward Phillip is expected to announce the decision later today,
According to the Associated Press, quoting sources. The protests were raised after French President Macaron said in November that fuel taxes would rise as efforts to push individuals to switch to non-fossil fuels.
- The DAX fell 0.21% at 9:15 CET.
- The FTSE 100 rose 0.28% at the same time.
- Where the CAC 40 index was 0.28% in the red zone.
- The Euro STOXX 50 fell 0.15% at 9:16 CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 6864-6903, retreating downside to hit the NASDAQ 100 to the support level of 6644 forming a positive candlestick pattern. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Accordingly, we…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 December 2018 01:09 pm2018-12-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 December 2018 12:45 am2018-12-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:43 am2018-12-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 December 2018 12:23 am2018-12-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:20 am2018-12-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 December 2018 05:41 am2018-12-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:39 am2018-12-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 December 2018 08:55 pm2018-12-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:53 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15