European stocks fell due to continuing trade concerns
2018-12-04 09:58 am | Resource: News | No Views : 115
Most of Europe's major stock markets traded losses early in the session on Tuesday as concerns about US-China trade negotiations reappeared. In accordance with the agreement reached at the G-20 summit.
The two largest economies in the world have 90 days to reach a comprehensive deal on trade, intellectual property, technology transfer and cybersecurity issues, which worries investors that it will be possible not to break the deadline. Meanwhile, the government in Paris suspended the price hike of fuel, according to AFP, as protests against this measure increased.
Euro group agrees to call for "stability"
Eurozone finance ministers, led by Mario Sentino of Portugal, ended the meeting on Tuesday after a full night of deliberations, with news outlets contained with quotations from those familiar with a hesitant consensus reached on the public budget. Mehrin Khan, writing for the Financial Times, wrote that the Eurogroup document included a paragraph for the "stabilization" efforts to be pursued, for which France was struggling, but also "a reinsurance component, and no one agrees" to Germany and the Netherlands , Respectively.
It was said that the Government's initiative in Paris led to the call for "further substantive work". Italy remains particularly curious, with the European Union maintaining pressure on what the administration in Brussels sees as excessive spending.
MaCron will review the increase in fuel prices
In the framework of the framework, local reports in France indicated that the government will stop raising the fuel tax, which has sparked violent protests in several French cities over the past three weeks. French Prime Minister Edward Phillip is expected to announce the decision later today,
According to the Associated Press, quoting sources. The protests were raised after French President Macaron said in November that fuel taxes would rise as efforts to push individuals to switch to non-fossil fuels.
- The DAX fell 0.21% at 9:15 CET.
- The FTSE 100 rose 0.28% at the same time.
- Where the CAC 40 index was 0.28% in the red zone.
- The Euro STOXX 50 fell 0.15% at 9:16 CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The NASDAQ 100 still faces resistance and selling pressure around the 7054 level forming a technical pattern called a rising wedge. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating a negative divergence between the RSI and the RSI as the Stochastic indicates that the indicator…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 22 February 2019 08:38 am2019-02-22
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 21 February 2019 06:39 am2019-02-21
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 21 February 2019 06:36 am2019-02-21
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 19 February 2019 11:07 pm2019-02-18
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 19 February 2019 11:04 pm2019-02-18
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 February 2019 09:42 am2019-02-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 February 2019 09:21 am2019-02-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 February 2019 10:18 pm2019-02-10
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 February 2019 10:15 pm2019-02-10
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01