Wall Street is on the decline due to looming trade concerns
2018-12-04 02:50 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 204
Markets opened in the United States on Tuesday as investors focused on new developments aimed at resolving the long-standing trade dispute between Beijing and Washington.
Larry Cudlow, chief economic adviser to US President Donald Trump, said the final agreement on car tariffs remained unresolved. Earlier, Trade Minister Wilber Ross said Trump had received very good confirmation from his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, on trade during their meeting in Argentina.
Kudlo: Chinese car tariff agreement is not yet concluded
The chief economic adviser to US President Donald Trump Larry Kodlo Fox Business said on Tuesday that the United States and China still have not reached a final agreement on car tariffs, but still confident of the deal that will completely remove tariffs on US cars coming to China "is coming "He said. He also noted that China has an intention to reach a trade agreement with the United States.
Kodlu's comments come a day later and said that China will "immediately" publicly operate concessions he committed during the talks with Trump at the G20 in Argentina over the weekend, and added that Beijing roll back completely tariffs on car imports from the United States. At the same time, Trump claimed that Beijing agreed to "reduce and remove" tariffs on US car imports.
Over the weekend, Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping reached an agreement to stop the ongoing trade war between the two countries for 90 days and delay the imposition of additional tariffs.
Crude oil prices almost 2% higher with higher output
OPEC production agreement This week, oil prices continue to grow in the near future. Market observers have been involved in cartel officials, including statements by Saudi Energy Minister Khaled al-Faleh and his Iraqi counterpart Thamer Ghadhban on the subject. The Organization is scheduled to decide on production cuts on December 6 in Vienna.
At the same time, the decline in Canadian oil supply has boosted incentives for investment in the oil market. However, the media said earlier that OPEC was ready to postpone the upper limit of production if Russia did not cut production.
- WTI crude for January delivery jumped 1.70%, changing hands for $ 53.85 per barrel at 13:35 CET
- Brent crude, the world's benchmark, rose in February by adding 2.03% to trade at $ 62.95 a barrel at 01:38 CET.
American Indices Trading
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01