Asian stocks traded lower after Wall Street closed lower
2018-12-05 07:07 am | Resource: News | No Views : 49
Asian stocks traded mostly on Wednesday after US markets ended with sharp losses. The Chinese Ministry of Commerce issued a statement describing the meeting between US President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, successfully and claiming that Beijing would "implement specific changes in the consensus already reached."
However, local media in Washington reported that Chinese officials were "troubled and irritated" by the Trump administration after the meeting. With regard to data, IHS Markit reported that Japan's services sector registered steady growth in November.
Trump: The United States and China to make a "real deal" or any deal at all
US President Donald Trump said Washington would either "deal realistically" with Beijing or impose "big tariffs" on imported Chinese goods.
"We will make a deal with China, or no deal at all - then we will collect large tariffs against Chinese products shipped to the US However, I think we will conclude a deal - either now or in the future ... China does not want tariffs, President Bush Twitter.
Earlier, the media reported that Chinese officials "puzzled and angry" comments on Trump's management of comments on trade negotiations.
Asian indices are trading
- The Shanghai Composite Index was 0.21% in the red zone at 4:30 am CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index rose 0.20% at the same time.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 1.47% at 4:56 am CET.
- The Nikkei 225 rose 0.61% at the same time.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index fell 0.47% at 4:37 am.
- The Standard & Poor's (ASX) fell 1.10% in Australia at 4:57 am CET.
The dollar traded 0.08% higher than the yen and sold to .911.9240 at 4:55 am CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 6864-6903, retreating downside to hit the NASDAQ 100 to the support level of 6644 forming a positive candlestick pattern. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Accordingly, we…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 December 2018 01:09 pm2018-12-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 December 2018 12:45 am2018-12-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:43 am2018-12-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 December 2018 12:23 am2018-12-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:20 am2018-12-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 December 2018 05:41 am2018-12-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:39 am2018-12-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 December 2018 08:55 pm2018-12-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:53 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15