European stocks fall amid global selling
2018-12-05 08:29 am | Resource: News | No Views : 38
Markets in Europe have been trading deeply in the face of the crisis in the US and China. US officials have previously insisted on reaching a concrete agreement within three months.
But President Donald Trump said on Tuesday the talks could "stretch." In addition, Tramp's economic adviser, Larry Kudlo, warned of "no guarantees" that China would change its trade practices
China hopes to speed up trade talks
Meanwhile, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce issued a statement saying it hoped both Washington and Beijing would speed up trade talks and vowed to move quickly to implement agreed concessions at the G20 summit during the meeting between the United States and Chinese heads of state Donald. Trump and Xi Jinping, but did not provide further details.
"China will start implementing specific issues on which consensus has been reached," the statement said, adding that implementation should begin "the better, the better." The ministry said its mediators would have "active payment and a road map in line with 90 days in forward-looking negotiations."
Over the weekend, Trump and Wuxi agreed to a 90-day truce in the period of trade war is supposed to implement China concessions, including US companies to do business there. On the other hand, the US leader pledged to impose more tariffs on China unless the Asian country fulfills its promises.
Investors are also waiting for the new 2019 budget in Italy, which may be offered today.
European Stocks Open
- The FTSE 100 was down 1.22% at 9:16 CET.
- The DAX fell 1.25% at 9:16 CET.
- The CAC 40 index fell 1.33% at 09:17 CET.
The euro fell 0.10% against the dollar to trade at 1.1327 at 9:25 am.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 6864-6903, retreating downside to hit the NASDAQ 100 to the support level of 6644 forming a positive candlestick pattern. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Accordingly, we…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 December 2018 01:09 pm2018-12-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 December 2018 12:45 am2018-12-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:43 am2018-12-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 December 2018 12:23 am2018-12-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:20 am2018-12-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 December 2018 05:41 am2018-12-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:39 am2018-12-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 December 2018 08:55 pm2018-12-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:53 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15