Asian markets are trading lower as global selling continues
2018-12-06 06:50 am | Resource: News | No Views : 175
Major markets in the Asia-Pacific region retreated with heavy losses on Thursday as they faced doubts about the US-China trade talks. US President Donald Trump expressed optimism, saying his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, "meant every word of what he said" at the G20 meeting.
Meanwhile, the financial director of Huawei Technologies in Canada has been arrested in suspicions that it violated US sanctions against Iran. Investors also watched the OPEC meeting, which resulted in an agreement on reducing oil supply early next year.
Huawei's financial manager arrested for violating Iran sanctions
Local media said Huawei's chief financial officer, Wanzhou Ming, was arrested in Vancouver, Canada, on suspicion of violating US sanctions against Iran.
Wangzhou Meng was arrested in Vancouver on December 1. The United States said it was seeking extradition, and a hearing was held to ensure Friday, a Justice Department spokesman said.
A report by The Wall Street Journal revealed in April that the US Justice Department investigated the Chinese technology giant "for reasons of national security." Huawei responded that it "complies with all applicable laws and regulations" in the countries in which it operates.
China calls for immediate release of Huawei's chief financial officer
The Chinese Embassy in Ottawa rejected charges against Huawei's financial manager, Wanzhu Meng, and called for her immediate release.
"The Chinese side strongly opposes and strongly protests such acts which seriously harm the human rights of the victim," said an embassy spokesman, adding that "the Chinese side has lodged strong protests with the United States and Canada, urging them to rectify the mistake immediately and restore the personal freedom of Ms. Meng Wanzhou "He said.
Asian Indices Trading
- The Nikkei 225 index fell 1.49% at 04:47 CET.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index fell 1.39% at 04:48 CET.
- The Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.28% at 4:30 am CET,
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 1.6% at 04:46 CET.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 2.5% at 4:50 am.
- The Australian Standard & Poor's / ASX 200 traded 0.62% in the red zone at 4:50 am CET.
The dollar fell 0.46% against the yen at 4:51 am CET, where it sold for 112.706 yen.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01