Stocks in Europe gain moderate gains
2019-01-08 09:09 am | Resource: News | No Views : 38
European stocks advanced on Tuesday in early trading as markets prepared for news from the US-China trade negotiations. The UK Parliament is due to vote on the Brexit deal next week.
Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar revealed that the EU would be "happy" to provide additional guarantees for Irish support.
German industrial production fell 1.9% on a monthly basis and 4.7% year-on-year in November.
House prices in the UK are up 1.3% in December
UK house prices rose 2.2% in November from the previous month, with average house prices at £ 229,729, according to the monthly house price index published by Halifax on Tuesday.
On an annualized basis, house prices in the three months to December rose 1.3% from the same period in 2017, jumping from November when the annual growth rate was 0.3%. Compared to the previous quarter, house prices in the UK fell by 0.4% in the fourth quarter of 2018.
"The strong monthly figure for December reflected the weak figure for November, and monthly volatility is common, leaving the annual figure strongly within the range of 0-3% as we expected at the beginning of the year," says Russell Galley, Managing Director of Halifax, Male. "In 2019, we expect the continued stability of house prices between 2% and 4% price inflation, which is slightly stronger than in 2018, but is still fairly subject to a recent comparison."
European Stocks Open
- The FTSE 100 was up 0.46% at 8:18 CET in London with Just Eat at the top of the chart, rising 2.96%.
- The German DAX rose 0.36%, led by the Bayer jump of 1.91%.
- The CAC 40 index was 0.45% in the Green Zone. Carrefour was the best performer, rising 2.91%.
Currency and gold trading
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break through the resistance level of 6630 to reach the level of 6721 where it faced around this level to retreat slightly to level of 6625 likely the Dow Jones, but we note that there is a…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 17 January 2019 09:46 am2019-01-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 16 January 2019 09:27 am2019-01-16
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 January 2019 09:09 am2019-01-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01