GBP is falling amidst the BRICT developments
2019-01-08 10:46 am | Resource: News | No Views : 44
cable traded in red on Tuesday amid the bricad developments around the tug with the European Union on Article 50
The European Union and the United Kingdom are considering the extension of Article 50
EU and UK officials enjoy the possibility of expanding article 50 as concerns over Britain's exit agreement with the EU continue, as people familiar with the issue told the Telegraph newspaper.
EU sources told the newspaper that some British officials were "testing the waters" to see if the extension was possible. "We assume that this is based on some talks in Westminster, although we are clear that the government has officially become dead against it and does not want to do so," a source said.
Article 50 of the Treaty of Lisbon provides for a member State of the European Union for two years from which it must leave. The United Kingdom launched the article on March 29, 2017. However, the British exit agreement proposal was not adopted by the British Parliament less than three months before the deadline.
Barclay in the UK: No talks with the EU on the extension of Article 50
Britain's british secretary Stephen Barclay said on Tuesday there were no discussions at the moment with the EU on the extension of Article 50, and thus denied a previous Telegraph report that claimed UK and EU officials welcomed the possibility of delaying the day of a country leaving the bloc.
In a radio interview with the BBC, Barclay said there would be "real difficulties" in extending Article 50, which gives a member state of the European Union two years to negotiate an exit agreement.
Barclay said European Union leaders had made clear they would not negotiate another exit package from the EU except for a deal to be voted on in the UK parliament next week. At the same time, he stressed that another referendum on leaving the country for the EU would be "very destructive".
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break through the resistance level of 6630 to reach the level of 6721 where it faced around this level to retreat slightly to level of 6625 likely the Dow Jones, but we note that there is a…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 17 January 2019 09:46 am2019-01-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 16 January 2019 09:27 am2019-01-16
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 January 2019 09:09 am2019-01-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01