Asian markets are trading higher as trade talks continue
2019-01-09 07:14 am | Resource: News | No Views : 112
Asian stocks rose on Wednesday as investors awaited US-China trade talks after a cautiously optimistic statement from a US delegation that talks were "going well" and would last for a third day, raising hopes that a deal could be possible.
A meeting between Kim Jong Ung and Xi Jinping
North Korean leader Kim Jong-ung held a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping during his four-day visit to Beijing, Yonhap news agency quoted unnamed sources as saying. The meeting reportedly lasted about an hour, and the two discussed a possible summit between Kim and US President Donald Trump, as well as ways to strengthen relations between Pyongyang and Beijing.
The South Korean presidential office praised the visit, saying it could contribute to the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and the building of a lasting peace. She also expressed the hope that the meeting between Kim and Wuxi could pave the way for another summit with Trump, who announced that his team was organizing a meeting in a "not too distant future."
Fund to invest in infrastructure bonds
The Board of Directors of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved the creation of an enhanced $ 500 million credit management portfolio that will focus on investments in infrastructure-related bonds. The fund aims to "develop infrastructure as an asset class, develop capital markets for infrastructure debt and promote the integration of environmental principles Social and governance in fixed income investments in emerging Asia. "
The Islamic Islamic Investment Bank's plan is to buy up to 50 private and state-owned companies and hold these securities up to maturity to avoid interest rate fluctuations, according to Dung-Ike Lee, general manager of investment operations.
Asian stocks trading
- The Nikkei 225 index rose 1.22% at 04:18 CET.
- The Shanghai Composite Index rose 1.68% at 04:24 CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index traded 1.83% in the Green Zone at the same time.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong traded 2.50% in the green zone at 4:19 am CET.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index rose 1.78% at 4:21 am.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 rose 0.91% at 04:20 CET.
The greenback was up 0.13% against the yen, to 108.9070 at 4:18 CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The NASDAQ 100 is moving within an up channel but it is facing resistance and selling pressure around the 7422 level which represents the upper boundary of the up channel. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Accordingly, we expect that…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 21 March 2019 08:18 am2019-03-21
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 18 March 2019 09:19 am2019-03-18
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 18 March 2019 09:08 am2019-03-18
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 March 2019 08:58 am2019-03-15
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 March 2019 08:54 am2019-03-15
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 14 March 2019 05:22 am2019-03-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 14 March 2019 05:19 am2019-03-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 13 March 2019 05:23 am2019-03-13
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 13 March 2019 05:20 am2019-03-13
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01