Asian markets diverge after US-China trade meetings
2019-01-10 07:22 am | Resource: News | No Views : 163
Asian stocks traded mixed on Thursday after the United States and China ended the first round of trade talks this year
The US delegation said that the negotiations sought to achieve "justice, reciprocity and balance" in the relations between the two countries. She said she would report to the White House before taking further steps.
- The Chinese yuan fell to its lowest level since August 28, falling 1.27% to trade at 6.79110 at 21:21 CET.
- The yuan on the mainland fell to 0.38% and hit 6.79200 at the same time.
- The greenback was down 0.10% against the yen, to remain at 107.9005 at 4:50 am.
Xhi, Kim agrees to cooperate to achieve "political settlement of North Korean chieftain"
Politically, Chinese President Xi Jinping and North Korean leader Kim Yong-un agreed in Beijing to work together and "push forward the process of political settlement of the Korean Peninsula issue," Xinhua said.
The two leaders reached an important consensus and agreed to contribute to the development and stability of the region. Xi praised Pyongyang's efforts to promote nuclear disarmament on the Korean Peninsula. Kim pledged to maintain his position on nuclear disarmament.
Kim also told Kim that China hopes that "the United States and North Korea will meet halfway" while North Korean leader Xi said Pyongyang wants the upcoming summit with the United States to achieve results.
Moon Jai is working to resolve the sanctions imposed on North Korea
South Korean President Mon Jai said his government would work to "resolve" international sanctions against North Korea. He said Pyongyang should take "bold" steps to disarm nuclear weapons to justify the easing of sanctions.
The remarks came after North Korean leader Kim Jong-un visited China, where he and Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed to work on the development and stability of the Korean Peninsula. The moon commented on the trip, saying it showed the second summit between Kim and US President Donald Trump was "imminent" as well.
"The second summit between North Korea and the United States, which will be held soon, and the mutual visit of Seoul by President Kim Jong-un of North Korea will be other turning points that will promote peace on the Korean Peninsula." He warned that "the promise to evacuate the Korean Peninsula Of nuclear weapons is maintained and the peace is fully institutionalized. "
Asian Indices Trading
- The Nikkei 225 index fell 0.43% at 04:46 CET.
- While the composite Kospi index in South Korea remained flat at 6.46 CET.
- The Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.23% at 4:30 am.
- The Shenzhen Composite Index rose 0.53% at the same time.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong rose 0.09% at 04:48 CET.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 was down 0.52% at 04:48 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01