European stocks fall on concerns of the Breixt
2019-01-10 10:11 am | Resource: News | No Views : 46
European shares traded in the red zone in early trading on Thursday where. Investors continued the minutes of the Federal Reserve meeting in the United States, which indicated that the central bank could "be patient" before raising interest rates again.
At the European level, traders focused on concerns about the upcoming parliamentary vote on the British withdrawal from the Breixt ..
Where the Government of the United Kingdom agreed to accept an amendment stipulating that Parliament would only accept Prime Minister Teresa Mae's deal if the EU offered "additional guarantees" in respect of Irish support. At the same time, the Labor Party threatened to call for general elections if British lawmakers rejected the May agreement
Salveni: The real Europeans have misjudged Europe for years
The government in Rome will show that "real Europeans" have mismanaged Europe for years, Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Matteo Salvini told RTL radio on Thursday.
During his visit to Warsaw yesterday, Deputy Prime Minister of Italy and Poland could lead to the "European Spring" which could fall the dominant "axis of Germany and France."
Earlier, Salveni and Deputy Prime Minister Luigi de Mayo came out in support of the yellow protest movement in France.
European Stocks Open
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break through the resistance level of 6630 to reach the level of 6721 where it faced around this level to retreat slightly to level of 6625 likely the Dow Jones, but we note that there is a…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 17 January 2019 09:46 am2019-01-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 16 January 2019 09:27 am2019-01-16
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 January 2019 09:09 am2019-01-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01