Asian markets rally as China-US talks continue
2019-01-11 08:16 am | Resource: News | No Views : 30
Markets in East Asia and Australia rose mostly on Friday as negotiations between Washington and Beijing continued. Vice President of China Wang Qishan said his country and the United States should use dialogue and consultation "to properly handle and control disputes."
Meanwhile, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe held a meeting with British Prime Minister Teresa Mae, in which he hailed the progress made in Britain's exit negotiations with the EU.
Pentagon moves forward with Syrian withdrawal - report
The Wall Street Journal said the Pentagon was moving ahead with the withdrawal of US troops based in Syria. However, the withdrawal is likely to be delayed by the ongoing split between the United States and Turkey, according to the news.
Defense Department officials said that despite recent comments by National Security Adviser John Bolton, the Pentagon has not received any new guidance that would change the timetable for its current withdrawal plans.
"Nothing has changed," one official said. "We are not receiving orders from Bolton."
Chinese Prime Minister offers Ayalon a permanent residence permit
Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang has offered the CEO of Tesla Elon Mask, the South China Morning Post reported. Permanent residence in
Li and Muscat met in Beijing after opening Tesla Gigafactory 3 in Shanghai. Musk is said to love China and wants to visit him more than once.
"If I do that, we can issue you a green Chinese card," he replied.
Construction of the facility began in billions of dollars, three months after the company bought land in an industrial area near Shanghai for $ 140 million. The company plans to produce up to 500,000 cars a year within a decade.
Asian Indices Trading
- The Shanghai Composite Index was 0.11% higher in green at 4:30 am CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index was flat at the same time.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong rose 0.44% at 4:35 am EDT
- The Nikkei rose 0.10% at 4:34 am.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite rose 0.36% at 4:13 am.
- The Standard & Poor's 500 Index (ASX) fell 0.33% in Australia at 04:34 CET.
The greenback was down 0.13% against the yen at 108.3425 at 4:35 am.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break through the resistance level of 6630 to reach the level of 6721 where it faced around this level to retreat slightly to level of 6625 likely the Dow Jones, but we note that there is a…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 17 January 2019 09:46 am2019-01-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 16 January 2019 09:27 am2019-01-16
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 January 2019 09:09 am2019-01-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01