Europe is trading mixed amid fresh trade tensions
2019-02-08 09:49 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 109
European markets mixed in early trade on Friday as trade concerns returned after US President Donald Trump confirmed he would not meet his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping before the trade war between their two countries ended on March 1.
At the same time, uncertainty about the United States as well as the kingdom's exit from the European Union on stocks as the EU refused to reopen talks on the UK exit package from the EU.
Meanwhile, British Prime Minister Teresa Mae insists that she will "hand over BRICEST in due course."
Acquisition War Between Visa and MasterCard Card
Visa said on Friday it had offered 37 pence per share to UK-based Airport, which was offered to MasterCard, which offered 12 percent less than two weeks, the Financial Times reported. The Payments Group Board recommended the last offer, while Visa stated that Earthport shareholders, who control 17% of the company, already support the offer.
The airline said Airport Port could "complete the development of payment solutions from Visa," but "does not expect to make a fundamental difference in the balance of staff skills and management and the management of Morphefort."
Visa shares fell 0.28% in after-hours trading, while MasterCard shares lost 0.24%. At the same time, the shares of Earthport rose 14.38% at 9:25 CET, reaching 42.2 pence, up 5.2 pence from the latest Visa offer.
The decision to merge German banks before the European elections
A preliminary decision is likely either to allow or prevent the merger of Deutsche Bank AG and Commerzbank AG before the European elections in May, the German newspaper Fairhaven reported on Friday, quoting a source familiar with the matter.
"If there is no agreement until then, the deal is going through," the source said. The insider also claimed that the government was stepping up pressure to reach an agreement, as Finance Minister Olaf Schulz and his advisers "really want to merge."
Earlier, Deutsche Bank chief Christian Kerridge denied that German Chancellor Angela Merkel's government was pushing Germany's biggest bank to merge with Commerzbank, saying he "felt no pressure from the government."
European stocks open
- The CAC 40 index traded at 9:15 am CET.
- The FTSE 100 rose 0.10% at 09:14 CET. The most active performer was Ocado Group, which rose 2.43%
- The DAX fell 0.21% at 9:15 CET. The worst performer was Deutsche Bank, which fell 1.76%.
The euro fell 0.06% against the dollar for sale at 1.1335 at 9:19 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01