Wall Street is opening up amidst trade uncertainty
2019-02-08 03:17 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 132
Wall Street markets started trading with losses on Friday amid lingering concerns about slowing global economic growth as well as uncertainty in US-China trade relations. Yesterday, President Donald Trump said he would not meet Chinese President Xi Jinping before the March 1 deadline for a comprehensive trade deal.
He said earlier that the deal could not be concluded before the two settled some important issues. At the same time, both the European Commission and the European Central Bank said that the global economy is slowing, but is expected to recover later this year.
Trump attacks the media for not covering the intelligence report about the lack of collusion with Russia in the elections
US President Donald Trump went on Twitter on Friday to blow up major media outlets for not commenting on comments by Senate Intelligence Committee chairman Richard Burr that the commission found no evidence of complicity between Trump and Russia.
"The mainstream media refused to cover the fact that the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee is very important, after two years of intensive study and access to intelligence they could not get, they just stated that they found no conflict between Trump and Russia: Giant and illegal, developed long before the election itself, but used as a justification by Democrats why Hillary Clinton lost the election: One day the disturbing news media will turn out to be honest and reports that Donald J. Trump was indeed a great candidate! "
Earlier, Bear said in an interview with CBS that the commission had "nothing to suggest complicity by Trump and Russia" and said he hoped the investigation would be closed soon. "We know we have reached the bottom of the barrel because there are no new questions," Bohr stressed.
US Stocks Open
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average more than 127 points initially, or 0.51%. Intel and ExxonMobil led the losses and fell 1.32% and 1.25%, respectively.
- The Nasdaq 100 was down 0.79%, with the health care distributor down 5.07%.
- While the Standard & Poor's 500 Index fell 0.44%. Goodyear was the worst performer, down 7.35%.
The euro was steady against the dollar, reaching $ 1.13447 at 9:32 am Eastern Time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01