Shares in Asia are falling after concerns about Brexit from the European Union
2019-03-13 07:38 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 33
Markets in the Asia-Pacific region were trading in the red zone on Wednesday amid new investor fears caused by the UK's refusal of the revised Maya Teresa UK bond deal.
On the business front, Honda Motor announced that it will call 1.1 million cars in the United States due to damaged airbags, as well as about 100,000 cars elsewhere.
UN official says North Korea violates sanctions
Hugh Griffith, the UN official responsible for monitoring sanctions against North Korea, said his team would investigate potential violations of trade policy against the country, AFP reported. Hughes said the move came after recent summits in which Pyongyang's leadership offered several luxury cars.
Griffith added that such clear violations do not serve to impose sanctions, describing the use of the car, which also occurred outside the Korean Peninsula, "ridiculing the sanctions." In a recent report, the United Nations also recommended that governments press all actors who could trade with North Korea in international waters.
The sale of luxury goods to North Korea has been banned since 2013. A number of other economic measures have been implemented against the country in order to impede the possibilities of weapons production.
Maduro calls on China, Russia and Iran to investigate power outages
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said he would ask for help from Russia, China, Cuba and Iran in investigating recent power cuts across the Latin American country, Sputnik said. Maduro blamed electronic attacks on power cuts across the country, adding that the attacks were carried out by the United States. Earlier, the United States denied its alleged role in the crisis.
Maduro said that the power outage that has dominated the country for nearly five days has been dealt with, as well as its consequences. The media reported power cuts in at least 21 of the 23 Venezuelan states.
In the past, Venezuela's chief prosecutor Tariq William Saab has launched an investigation into the opposition leader and the involvement of interim President Juan Gaidu in the abuses.
Asian stocks close
- The Japanese Nikkei ended the session lower by 0.99%.
- While the South Korean Kospi Index fell 0.41%.
- The Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.11% at 7:54 CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 2.57% at the same time.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong dropped 0.53% at 7:50 am CET.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 Index was down 0.22%.
The greenback was almost steady against the yen to trade at 111.31 at 7:56 CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to bounce the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the level of 7290 where it faces some selling pressure around this level. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 18 March 2019 09:08 am2019-03-18
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 March 2019 08:58 am2019-03-15
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 March 2019 08:54 am2019-03-15
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 14 March 2019 05:22 am2019-03-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 14 March 2019 05:19 am2019-03-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 13 March 2019 05:23 am2019-03-13
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 13 March 2019 05:20 am2019-03-13
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 March 2019 11:59 pm2019-03-10
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 March 2019 11:46 pm2019-03-10
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01