European stocks open on a mixed note amid a state of uncertainty
2019-03-14 09:48 am | Resource: News | No Views : 22
Most European equity markets were trading just after opening on Thursday as traders focused on recent developments in Brexit from the European Union. Yesterday, British MPs voted on Britain's exit from the European Union, rejecting Prime Minister Teresa Mae's deal the day before. It remains to be seen whether they will decide the European Union's demand to extend Britain's exit from the European Union later in the night.
Tusk: I will ask the EU to extend a long period of art 50 if necessary
European Council President Donald Tusk said on Thursday he would ask EU members to consider a long extension of Article 50 if the United Kingdom decided it was necessary.
"During my consultations with EUCO, I will appeal to the EU 27 to be open for a long time if the UK finds it necessary to rethink its strategy and build consensus around it," he said after British lawmakers refused to treat Brexit under any Circumstance. MPs will vote later on whether to ask the EU to extend Article 50, thereby delaying Britain's exit from the European Union on March 29.
Earlier, British Treasury Secretary Philip Hammond said the bloc "indicated that only if we had an agreement would he be prepared to grant us a short technical extension." "If we do not have an agreement, the EU may insist on a much longer extension period."
Audi achieves revenue of 59.2 billion euros in 2018
German auto maker Audi said it had generated revenue of 59.2 billion euros in 2018 at an annual conference in Ingolstadt on Thursday. The figure was slightly lower than the 2017 figure of 59.7 billion euros.
The automaker said its operating profit was 3.5 billion euros from 4.6 billion euros a year earlier. Its operating profit before special items fell to 4.7 billion euros from 5.05 billion euros in 2017. In addition, the company noted that sales of its cars in 2018 decreased by 3.5% to 1.812 million.
European Stocks Open
- The DAX and FTSE 100 traded on stability shortly after the opening bell.
- The CAC 40 rose 0.18% in the first moments of trading, supported by Saint Gobain, which rose 1.23%.
The euro rose 0.05% against the US dollar, to go at 1.1333 at 9:15 CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to bounce the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the level of 7290 where it faces some selling pressure around this level. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 18 March 2019 09:08 am2019-03-18
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 March 2019 08:58 am2019-03-15
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 March 2019 08:54 am2019-03-15
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 14 March 2019 05:22 am2019-03-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 14 March 2019 05:19 am2019-03-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 13 March 2019 05:23 am2019-03-13
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 13 March 2019 05:20 am2019-03-13
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 March 2019 11:59 pm2019-03-10
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 March 2019 11:46 pm2019-03-10
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01