Asian stocks rise on strong Chinese data and trade optimism
2019-04-15 07:22 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 30
Asian stocks traded with gains on Monday due to strong trade data from China, as well as hopes for new trade optimism.
The country's trade surplus rose 14.2 percent year-on-year to $ 32.6 billion in March, the General Administration of Customs said on Friday.
Meanwhile, US Treasury Secretary Stephen Manuchein said Washington and Beijing were "closing matters" in the trade talks and were about to reach an agreement. Moreover, China also hopes to establish a free trade area with Japan and South Korea, according to Foreign Minister Wang Yi.
Abe hopes the impact of Britain's exit from the EU will be "minimal"
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe praised the UK government on Monday for managing it to avoid Britain's exit from the European Union so far and hoped any possible negative effects of Britain's departure from the EU would be "slim."
"We respect the efforts of Prime Minister Mai," Abe told British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt. "We hope that the negative impact of Britain's exit on Japanese companies and the global economy will be minimal." At the same time, Hunt expressed hope that the UK and Japan would continue their "strong cooperation" after Britain left the EU and assured Abe that London was "very determined" to avoid the scenario of disagreement.
Last week, the EU allowed the UK to postpone until October 31, thus preventing Britain from leaving the EU on April 12, but pointed out that Britain would have to leave without an agreement on June 1 if it refused to participate in European elections. At the same time, Theresa May pointed out that the UK still has the option of forcing Britain's exit from the EU before June if Parliament approves the deal and ratifies it by the end of May.
North Korea urges Seoul to resolve issues without the United States
North Korea urged South Korea on Monday to try to resolve issues currently on the Korean Peninsula without US intervention, according to the regional website Ryomyong. The director stressed that Washington is trying to intervene and slow the reconciliation efforts across the border between the two neighbors.
"The United States has linked South Korea within the alliance and has intervened in every inter-Korean project such as the Gaeseong Industrial Complex and the flight to Mount Kumgang," the website said.
Meanwhile, US President Donald Trump over the weekend expressed his readiness to hold a third summit on Korean nuclear disarmament, while North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is said to be studying this possibility. The second unsuccessful summit between the two leaders was held in Hanoi, Vietnam, in February.
Asian stocks close
- The Nikkei 225 rose 2.10% at 7:51 CET.
- The Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.67% at 7:51 am CET.
- The Shenzhen Composite Index rose 0.66% at 7:38 am CET.
- In Hong Kong, the Hang Seng Index rose 0.28% at 7:54 am CET.
- Korea's Kospi rose 0.54% at 7:34 am.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 index fell 0.07% at 7:56 am CET.
The dollar fell 0.09% against the yen to 111.9205 at 7:52 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01