Dollar diverged after reports on the willingness of the United States and China to outline the trade agreement
2019-02-21 11:10 am | Resource: News | No Views : 104
The Dollar's performance diverged in European trading as US equities futures traded in the green zone during pre-sale trading on Wall Street on Thursday as investors focused on the next round of trade talks between Washington and Beijing, which is due to start later today.
At the same time, market observers have digested the latest report that there has been a breakthrough in the negotiations and that the two sides are expected to hold additional talks over the next three months on the basis of agreements reached in Washington this week.
The United States and China are preparing a broad trade deal
- Trade representatives from the United States and China are gathering several memorandums of understanding in a bid to reach a trade deal, media reports said on Thursday. The memos purport to cover a range of issues, from intellectual property to tariffs.
While "no major breakthroughs in key structural issues are expected" during the trade negotiations this week, an unnamed source said Bloomberg said the March 1 deadline for trade tariffs could be delayed as Vice Premier Liu met with US President Donald Trump. The source added that there is currently no clear enforcement mechanism for the items listed in the notes, but "the threat that may be recharged" could be part of the deal.
Wall Street futures go up
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.16% at 12:26 CET.
- The S & P 500 rose 0.15% at the same time
- While the Nasdaq 100 rose 0.19%.
Pelosi: US House of Representatives moves quickly to lift emergency
US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has backed a bill designed to prevent the emergency declaration of President Donald Trump's declaration, according to a letter to both Democrats and Republicans urging them to stand behind the proposal.
Pelosi said: "I write the call to call all members of Congress to rely on the outstanding decision of Congress, Joaquin Castro to end this emergency declaration," adding that the House of Representatives "will move quickly to pass the bill." She noted that the US president's decision to "go beyond the limits of law" to achieve what he failed to do, "violates the Constitution and must be terminated."
Pelosi confirmed earlier reports that Democrats in the House are expected to present a bill on Friday aimed at disrupting the Trump National Emergency Declaration.
The US dollar traded against the major currencies
- The euro dropped 0.08% against the US dollar to sell at 1.1330 at 12:27 CET.
- The British Pound was up against the US Dollar at 0.17%, with GBP / USD trading at 1.3070.
- The greenback remained almost unchanged against the yen, where the yen traded at 110.77.
- Against the Canadian Dollar, the greenback was up 0.09% and the Canadian dollar was trading at 1.31.90.
- The US dollar rose against the Australian counterpart by 0.11% and the Australian dollar was trading at 0.7101.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01