Britain manufacturing PMI falls, GBP widen losses
2017-07-03 01:16 pm | Resource: | No Views : 384
The British economy released today the Manufacturing PMI Indicator for June, which showed a falls to 54.3 versus 56.3 in May. However, Market expectations were to expand to 56.4.
At 12:56 pm GMT, The GBP/USD pair slip’s to 1.2949 by 0.58% from opening levels at 1.3005, after reaching a lowest level during the session at 1.2944 and a its highest level was at 1.3024.
Eyes of investors are looking forward right now to the chairman of the Financial Stability Board & BOE governor Mark Carney speech In advance of the G20 Leaders’ Summit in Hamburg this weekend.
Moreover, Carney may explaining how regulatory reforms since the financial crisis have made the financial system safer, simpler and fairer.
Furthermore, Markets also looking forward for Bank Of England chief economist Andy Haldane closing remarks at the Bank of England's research conference, in London later today.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 109.07 trying to breach this level to the upside, but we note that the USD/JPY moves between the upper boundary and the moving average line of the Bollinger indicator. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-17
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:34 pm2019-01-17
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:40 pm2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:36 pm2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:49 am2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:41 am2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:27 am2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:24 pm2019-01-14
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01