Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks
2017-07-28 12:59 pm | Resource: Reuters | No Views : 626
Crude Oil prices were mixed on Friday, but remained near eight-week highs supported by a drop in US stockpiles and efforts by producers from within and outside OPEC to cut output.
By 11:59 Moscow time (08:59 GMT), global benchmark crude "Brent" rose 22 cents, or 0.2 percent, to $ 51.71 a barrel.
Unlike, the US crude "West Texas Intermediate", which fell in futures futures four cents or 0.08% to $ 49 a barrel.
In the previous session, crude rose to its highest level since the end of May, supported by the rise in gasoline futures in the United States and a sharp drop in US crude inventories.
Data from the US Energy Information Administration showed that crude inventories in the United States fell sharply by 7.2 million barrels in the week ending June 21, driven by strong refining activity and increased exports.
Oil prices have found support in a new deal between OPEC and some outside producers, led by Russia, to curb Nigerian production and encourage some members to comply with production cuts they have pledged.
Since major oil producers held a meeting in St. Petersburg last Monday, crude prices rose by about 6%, supported by expectations of deeper cuts.
Saudi Arabia, the world's top oil producer, said it planned to cut crude exports to 6.6 million bpd in August, about 1 million bpd less than a year earlier.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01