Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress
2018-02-06 06:45 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 790
CFTC Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress
A gist of what he said:
1. His kids were not interested in stocks but are hooked onto cryptocurrencies, and the government has to respect that, and develop a positive outlook.
2. While scams and fraudsters must be cracked down, the general market must be allowed to develop. A working group of SEC, FINCEN, CFTC and other group members are working on identifying scams in this space.
3. When asked if Crypto has any "intrinsic value"? - There is an intrinsic value and relation of the value of bitcoin and the cost of mining it.
4. Price of Bitcoin is just one publicly traded company like McDonalds. In comparison, global money supply is 7.6T. And since Bitcoin has been compared to digital gold, value of all gold in the world is 8T.
5. He just mentioned "HODL".According to him its "Hold on for dear life".
"We must crack down hard on those who abuse our young enthusiasm for bitcoin and blockchain technology"
"We owe it to this new generation, to respect their interest in this new technology with a thoughtful regulatory approach."
In the middle of all this Senator Brown was constantly bashing banks, a topic un-related to all the discussion. Apparently banks have had 80+ violations in the recent months.
- No of times terrorism mentioned in the proceedings - Venezuela Petrocoin and Russia Cryptorouble (and North Korea) were discussed - they were seen as ways these countries could use crypto assets to skirt US sanctions. Though the SEC chair addressed that there was not much they could do, but are working with Feds and the treasury.
- "illegal transactions" was discussed, and the steps taken to combat misuse of crypto.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 109.07 trying to breach this level to the upside, but we note that the USD/JPY moves between the upper boundary and the moving average line of the Bollinger indicator. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-17
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:34 pm2019-01-17
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:40 pm2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:36 pm2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:49 am2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:41 am2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:27 am2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:24 pm2019-01-14
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01