Facebook Fundamental analysis
2017-08-15 01:44 pm | Resource: | No Views : 737
Facebook profits grewThe stock is skyrocketing above 100 and 200 moving average, as it is trading at 170$ at the moment, as Facebook posted strong second quarter results on 26/7, thanks to the significant rise of the profits of advertising which grew 47% year to year to about 9.16 billion dollar.
Facebook CEO ambitious plansThe growth is likely to last driven not only by the performance of the company, but also by the Facebook CEO Mark Zukberg ambitious plans to make the Facebook even more profitable, as Zukberg wants the company to accelerate efforts to make money off its messaging products .
"We just started putting ads on messenger, I want to see us moving even faster" said by Mark Zukberg.
so, do we expect the Facebook stock to rise ? , answer is yes, as it is supported with strong factors of fundamental analysis which lead to growth, and we expect the stock bounce and to reach 200$ in the next year.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6632 level like the Dow Jones, where we see a weakness in the momentum of the NASDAQ 100, and the NASDAQ 100 is not able to exceed the Bollinger's moving average line. In view of the technical indicators Both…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019 10:40 am2019-01-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019 08:52 am2019-01-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019 06:07 am2019-01-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 January 2019 06:05 am2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01