Gold opens new week on gains despite investors increased risk appetite
2018-05-14 09:01 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 102
Gold opens new week's gains on gains, despite rising risk appetite among investors, and reduced trade tensions between the US and China.
As the world's top nuclear negotiator Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump are due to meet in Singapore next month after North Korea announced its plans to dismantle the nuclear test site from May 23 to 25, depending on weather conditions, the official KCNA news agency reported. A statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The decline in the dollar index also helped the gold price rise because of the inverse relationship. The dollar index recorded a 5-month high in the past week but turned to a drop after weak US inflation data on Thursday, Expectations of further monetary tightening by the Federal Reserve.
The dollar index fell 0.17% on Friday, hitting its first weekly loss, on correction and profit taking, after hitting a five-month high of 93.25 points earlier in the week.
Gold prices rose by 0.06% to reach $ 1321 per ounce, after reaching a low of $ 1318 per ounce.
Looking at silver trading, silver lost 0.10% to reach $ 16.73. Silver opened today at $ 16.70 and hit a high of 16.76 and a low of $ 16.76. $ 16.68 per ounce.
Gold prices gained 0.6% last week, marking the first weekly gain in a month, on the back of the US currency's rally against a basket of major and minor currencies.
Time frame Used - four hours The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to break through the level of 24630 down to reach the level of 24405 trying to consolidate above this level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Accordingly,…
- OIL Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:35 am2018-06-22
- Gold Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:30 am2018-06-22
- OIL Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:42 am2018-06-21
- Gold Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:41 am2018-06-21
- OIL Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:51 am2018-06-20
- Gold Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:42 am2018-06-20
- OIL Technical analysis 19 June 2018 01:01 am2018-06-19
- Gold Technical analysis 19 June 2018 12:59 am2018-06-19
- OIL Technical analysis 18 June 2018 09:50 pm2018-06-17
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15