Oil prices posted gains during European trade on Tuesday
2018-05-22 11:36 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 169
Oil prices posted gains during European trade on Tuesday, bringing US crude to a three-and-a-half year high, posting a second day of gains.
The gains come amid tensions between the United States, Iran on the one hand and Venezuela on the other, where the United States is expected to impose sanctions on both countries, which will adversely affect oil production globally.
Where US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States would impose the most sanctions on Iran, and stressed that Tehran would struggle to keep its economy alive after the sanctions came into effect.
The United States will also impose economic sanctions on Venezuela, which will undermine the Venezuelan oil supply, Venezuela was pumping about 2.5 million barrels per day early 2016
US crude rose Tuesday by 0.21% to reach $ 72.50 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 72.62, recording a high of $ 72.78 and a low of $ 72.47.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 79.52, recording a high of $ 79.91 and a low of $ 79.34. Brent crude was up 0.42%. Currently trading at $ 79.55
Oil prices last week, their sixth weekly gain in a row, were among the longest weekly gain since October 2017, amid speculation of a drop in Iranian supply.
Since the beginning of the year, the total number of active oil and gas rigs in the United States has reached 983, up sharply from an average of 876 in 2017 and heading towards the highest average since 2014, when it reached 1,862 diggers. Most of the excavators produce both oil and gas.
US production has jumped 27 percent since mid-2016, outpacing Saudi Arabia's steady output of around 9.9 million barrels per day, close to Russia's biggest oil producer of around 11 million bpd.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01