Asian markets rally as China-US talks continue
2019-01-11 08:16 am | Resource: News | No Views : 99
Markets in East Asia and Australia rose mostly on Friday as negotiations between Washington and Beijing continued. Vice President of China Wang Qishan said his country and the United States should use dialogue and consultation "to properly handle and control disputes."
Meanwhile, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe held a meeting with British Prime Minister Teresa Mae, in which he hailed the progress made in Britain's exit negotiations with the EU.
Pentagon moves forward with Syrian withdrawal - report
The Wall Street Journal said the Pentagon was moving ahead with the withdrawal of US troops based in Syria. However, the withdrawal is likely to be delayed by the ongoing split between the United States and Turkey, according to the news.
Defense Department officials said that despite recent comments by National Security Adviser John Bolton, the Pentagon has not received any new guidance that would change the timetable for its current withdrawal plans.
"Nothing has changed," one official said. "We are not receiving orders from Bolton."
Chinese Prime Minister offers Ayalon a permanent residence permit
Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang has offered the CEO of Tesla Elon Mask, the South China Morning Post reported. Permanent residence in
Li and Muscat met in Beijing after opening Tesla Gigafactory 3 in Shanghai. Musk is said to love China and wants to visit him more than once.
"If I do that, we can issue you a green Chinese card," he replied.
Construction of the facility began in billions of dollars, three months after the company bought land in an industrial area near Shanghai for $ 140 million. The company plans to produce up to 500,000 cars a year within a decade.
Asian Indices Trading
- The Shanghai Composite Index was 0.11% higher in green at 4:30 am CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index was flat at the same time.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong rose 0.44% at 4:35 am EDT
- The Nikkei rose 0.10% at 4:34 am.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite rose 0.36% at 4:13 am.
- The Standard & Poor's 500 Index (ASX) fell 0.33% in Australia at 04:34 CET.
The greenback was down 0.13% against the yen at 108.3425 at 4:35 am.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01