European stock exchanges diverged and focus on the brexit
2019-03-21 09:27 am | Resource: News | No Views : 72
The main stock markets in Europe diverged early on Thursday ahead of the main meeting of the European Council. EU leaders are due to discuss the request sent by British Prime Minister Teresa May yesterday to delay Britain's exit from the EU until June 30.
However, as recent reports indicate, there is no agreement in Brussels on the extension and most member states will insist on May 22 deadline due to the scheduled European Parliament elections.
The Bank of England is due to announce its interest rate decision later today.
Merkel: Getting organized is in everyone's interest
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said before the European Council meeting on Thursday that Britain's exit from the European Union was in the interest of the United Kingdom, Germany and all other members of the European Union. Merkel pointed out that the European Union had taken action in the event of the "collapse" of the British block without an agreement, but still wants to do everything in its power to avoid the scenario of disagreement and ensure that the emergency plan is not needed.
According to the German Chancellor, the "very difficult" issue in Ireland represents the biggest obstacle to Britain's exit from the EU. However, it insisted that it believes that "necessary" measures to maintain the integrity of the single market but also to ensure that there are no solid limits in Ireland have been covered under the current withdrawal agreement.
Earlier, European Council President Donald Tusk warned that the EU would only allow the UK to delay Britain's exit from the EU, probably until May 22, if the British parliament approves the withdrawal agreement. If the EU refuses to postpone Britain's exit from the EU, the UK will leave the bloc without an agreement on March 29.
European Stocks Open
- The CAC 40 index fell 0.17% at 9:15 CET.
- The FTSE 100 rose 0.21% at 9:14 CET. Fresnillo Plc rose 4.62% at 9:14 am CET.
- The DAX index was down 0.58% at 9:15 am and Deutsche Bank was the worst performer, losing 3.69% at 9:16 am CET.
The euro fell 0.06% against the dollar, rising to 1.1406 at 9:17 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01