US stocks rise after avoiding trade war with Mexico
2019-06-10 01:54 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 34
Wall Street opened in a green zone on Monday due to risk appetite due to US President Donald Trump's decision to suspend import duties on goods from Mexico. The abolition of punitive measures, which had been declared due to illegal and uncontrolled immigration from the South, depended on the implementation and ratification of the Interim Security Border Agreement.
The Dollar rose against most major currencies and gold and silver fell with the US Treasuries, another category of safe assets.
Trump: More definitions China if Shi did not attend the G20
US President Donald Trump told CNBC on Monday that more tariffs on China would come into effect "immediately" if Chinese leader Xi Jinping did not attend the G20 summit in Japan later this month.
Trump first confirmed that an additional tariff would apply to Chinese goods if Shi made a mistake at the summit at the end of June. When asked if that meant that the new tariffs would take effect immediately, he replied that he did.
US Treasury Secretary Stephen Menochin said earlier that Trump and Shei were expected to meet by the end of the month. He also said on Sunday that Trump would decide whether more tariffs would be imposed on China after their meeting.
Trump: We are looking at a different monopoly on the EU
US President Donald Trump said on Monday the EU was chasing big US technology companies such as Apple. And Facebook, where billions of dollars in fines are being issued as "easy money". However, when it comes to the issue of monopoly in the domestic market, he added in an interview with CNBC, "We look at it differently, although we" have to do what they do. "
The president stressed that the intention is not to try to close and close Chinese companies. He concluded that "China is strongly interested in a deal, and we will see what happens."
Wall Street Opens
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.54% or nearly 150 points.
- The S & P 500 jumped 0.61%
- The Nasdaq 100 rose 0.8%.
- Gold fell 0.86% to $ 1,329.31 an ounce
- Silver fell 1.64% to $ 14.77 an ounce.
- The euro was down 0.16% at $ 1.13149
- The pound was down 0.47% at $ 1.26754.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01