Gold Technical analysis 27 December 2018
2018-12-26 11:34 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 134
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to regain control of the gold movement to penetrate the gold resistance level of 1266 to reach the level of 1279 where it encountered resistance and selling pressure around this level to fall back to the support level of 1266 and also touches the Sub-section uptrend line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to a lack of signals.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will rebound to level of 1279 again, which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1285-1292, and this scenario will fail if gold breaks level of 1264 down.
The alternative scenario is that the gold broke level of 1264 down to drop the gold to levels of 1253 - 1250.
Buy the gold around the 1266 levels for targeting level of 1279, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1264.
Resistance: 1279 - 1285 - 1292
Support: 1264 - 1253 - 1241
Resistance: 1266 - 1275 - 1285
Oil prices rose sharply on Tuesday, bolstered by Venezuela's political turmoil, which threatens further supplies to the country. Where fears of a possible recession have eased. Investors expect that supplies will continue to be cut through the rest of 2019. OPEC and its allies plan to hold the next Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee meeting on May 19 in Jeddah, Reuters reported. OPEC and other countries, including Russia, have agreed to…
- Gold fell as global stocks rallied 11:16 am2019-03-26
- Oil trading stabilizes as concerns over slowdown in US 11:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising as the dollar and equities are heading towards safe havens 10:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising and anticipation of the Brexit and fears of a decline in economic growth 10:25 am2019-03-22
- Oil traded lower on fears of economic slowdown 09:31 am2019-03-22
- Oil prices fall as global growth retreats 11:22 am2019-03-21
- Precious metals rise and palladium jumps after Federal Reserve decision 10:16 am2019-03-21
- Oil fell as business fears returned 12:14 pm2019-03-20
- Precious metals record contrast and palladium records a new high 10:10 am2019-03-20