Gold Technical analysis 31 December 2018
2018-12-30 11:33 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 131
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Gold is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 1279 level, but it is still consolidating above the minor uptrend line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will fall back to level of 1266-1264 again, and this scenario would fail if gold breached the 1279 level higher.
The alternative scenario is that the gold breached level of 1279 to upside to target levels of 1285-1292.
Gold sold around 1279 levels targeting 1266, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure above the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1279 - 1285 - 1292
Support: 1264 - 1253 - 1241
Resistance: 1266 - 1275 - 1285
Oil prices rose sharply on Tuesday, bolstered by Venezuela's political turmoil, which threatens further supplies to the country. Where fears of a possible recession have eased. Investors expect that supplies will continue to be cut through the rest of 2019. OPEC and its allies plan to hold the next Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee meeting on May 19 in Jeddah, Reuters reported. OPEC and other countries, including Russia, have agreed to…
- Gold fell as global stocks rallied 11:16 am2019-03-26
- Oil trading stabilizes as concerns over slowdown in US 11:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising as the dollar and equities are heading towards safe havens 10:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising and anticipation of the Brexit and fears of a decline in economic growth 10:25 am2019-03-22
- Oil traded lower on fears of economic slowdown 09:31 am2019-03-22
- Oil prices fall as global growth retreats 11:22 am2019-03-21
- Precious metals rise and palladium jumps after Federal Reserve decision 10:16 am2019-03-21
- Oil fell as business fears returned 12:14 pm2019-03-20
- Precious metals record contrast and palladium records a new high 10:10 am2019-03-20