Gold Technical analysis 2 January 2019
2019-01-02 05:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 59
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of gold to penetrate the resistance level around the level of 1279 above.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will target levels of 1285-1292, and this scenario fails in case of unable stability above level of 1279.
The alternative scenario is that the gold dropped to levels of 1266-1264.
Sell Gold around the 1279 levels for targeting levels of 1285 - 1292, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1285 - 1292 - 1298
Support: 1279 - 1266 - 1264
Gold prices rallied after a period of fluctuation amid rumors after reports that US Treasury Secretary Steve Menochon might suggest easing or eliminating import tariffs on Chinese goods. China also confirmed on Thursday that Vice Premier Liu Hu will visit Washington from Jan. 30 to 31 as part of ongoing trade talks between the two countries. Late last year, the United States and China agreed to halt new measures on…
- Oil rises after reports on OPEC output cuts 09:11 am2019-01-18
- Gold settled in trading Thursday 17-01-2018 12:45 pm2019-01-17
- Oil fell after the US Energy Information Administration data 08:32 am2019-01-17
- Oil rises as demand rises from China 10:59 am2019-01-16
- Gold rise due to uncertainty after the rejection of the exit agreement 10:06 am2019-01-16
- Gold fell as stocks rose and the dollar stabilized 10:50 am2019-01-15
- Oil traded in the Green Zone, up more than 1 percent 08:16 am2019-01-15
- Gold rises amid risk aversion after Chinese data 10:25 am2019-01-14
- Oil fell 1 percent, Brent retreats below 60 dollar 08:08 am2019-01-14