Gold Technical analysis 2 January 2019
2019-01-02 05:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 123
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of gold to penetrate the resistance level around the level of 1279 above.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will target levels of 1285-1292, and this scenario fails in case of unable stability above level of 1279.
The alternative scenario is that the gold dropped to levels of 1266-1264.
Sell Gold around the 1279 levels for targeting levels of 1285 - 1292, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1285 - 1292 - 1298
Support: 1279 - 1266 - 1264
Oil prices rose sharply on Tuesday, bolstered by Venezuela's political turmoil, which threatens further supplies to the country. Where fears of a possible recession have eased. Investors expect that supplies will continue to be cut through the rest of 2019. OPEC and its allies plan to hold the next Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee meeting on May 19 in Jeddah, Reuters reported. OPEC and other countries, including Russia, have agreed to…
- Gold fell as global stocks rallied 11:16 am2019-03-26
- Oil trading stabilizes as concerns over slowdown in US 11:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising as the dollar and equities are heading towards safe havens 10:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising and anticipation of the Brexit and fears of a decline in economic growth 10:25 am2019-03-22
- Oil traded lower on fears of economic slowdown 09:31 am2019-03-22
- Oil prices fall as global growth retreats 11:22 am2019-03-21
- Precious metals rise and palladium jumps after Federal Reserve decision 10:16 am2019-03-21
- Oil fell as business fears returned 12:14 pm2019-03-20
- Precious metals record contrast and palladium records a new high 10:10 am2019-03-20