Gold Technical analysis 7 January 2019
2019-01-07 01:02 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 139
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Gold has seen a short-term correctional movement that has pushed it back down as the bears has managed to take control of the gold movement to retreat under the bullish pressure around the resistance levels of 1298-1300 down to reach the support level of 1279.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will retest the 1298-10000 levels, Which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1309-1325, and this scenario will fail in case of the gold broke level of 1279 down.
The alternative scenario is that the gold broke level of 1279 down to drop the gold to levels of 1266 - 1253.
Buy the gold around the support level of 1279 for targeting levels of 1298-1300 With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1300 - 1309 - 1325
Support: 1279 - 1266 – 1253
Oil prices rose sharply on Tuesday, bolstered by Venezuela's political turmoil, which threatens further supplies to the country. Where fears of a possible recession have eased. Investors expect that supplies will continue to be cut through the rest of 2019. OPEC and its allies plan to hold the next Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee meeting on May 19 in Jeddah, Reuters reported. OPEC and other countries, including Russia, have agreed to…
- Gold fell as global stocks rallied 11:16 am2019-03-26
- Oil trading stabilizes as concerns over slowdown in US 11:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising as the dollar and equities are heading towards safe havens 10:38 am2019-03-25
- Gold is rising and anticipation of the Brexit and fears of a decline in economic growth 10:25 am2019-03-22
- Oil traded lower on fears of economic slowdown 09:31 am2019-03-22
- Oil prices fall as global growth retreats 11:22 am2019-03-21
- Precious metals rise and palladium jumps after Federal Reserve decision 10:16 am2019-03-21
- Oil fell as business fears returned 12:14 pm2019-03-20
- Precious metals record contrast and palladium records a new high 10:10 am2019-03-20