OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019
2019-01-11 12:37 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 53
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil continues to perform positively as bulls continue to dominate the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 49.68 to reach the levels of 51.88 - 52.53 where it faces resistance and selling pressure around these levels, to achieve the target oil bullish on the larger picture around the levels of 51.88.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to levels of 49.68 - $ 47.04 again and this scenario will fail if oil breached level of 52.53 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 53.25 level to upside for targeting levels of 56.00- $ 57.00.
Sell Oil around the current levels 51.88 to 52.53 for targeting level of of 49.68 - 47.04 dollars with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 53.25 dollars.
Resistance: 51.88 - 52.53 - 53.25
Support: 49.68 - 47.04 - 44.47
Gold prices rallied after a period of fluctuation amid rumors after reports that US Treasury Secretary Steve Menochon might suggest easing or eliminating import tariffs on Chinese goods. China also confirmed on Thursday that Vice Premier Liu Hu will visit Washington from Jan. 30 to 31 as part of ongoing trade talks between the two countries. Late last year, the United States and China agreed to halt new measures on…
- Oil rises after reports on OPEC output cuts 09:11 am2019-01-18
- Gold settled in trading Thursday 17-01-2018 12:45 pm2019-01-17
- Oil fell after the US Energy Information Administration data 08:32 am2019-01-17
- Oil rises as demand rises from China 10:59 am2019-01-16
- Gold rise due to uncertainty after the rejection of the exit agreement 10:06 am2019-01-16
- Gold fell as stocks rose and the dollar stabilized 10:50 am2019-01-15
- Oil traded in the Green Zone, up more than 1 percent 08:16 am2019-01-15
- Gold rises amid risk aversion after Chinese data 10:25 am2019-01-14
- Oil fell 1 percent, Brent retreats below 60 dollar 08:08 am2019-01-14