EUR/USD Technical analysis 11 January 2019
2019-01-10 11:21 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 240
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD declined at the beginning of morning trading as we expected in the previous report to hit level of 1.1484, where we advised the addition of buying positions where bears managed to push the EUR/USD downwards forming a positive candlestick formation.
In view of the technical indicators
Note that the EUR/USD is moving between the Bollinger's moving average line20 and the upper boundary of the Bollinger band.
Both the RSI and the Stochastic indicate that there are no signs.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR/USD will rebound level of 1.1557 again, Which by breaking it above will target the level of 1.1612, and this scenario would fail in case of broke the 1.1480 level down
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair broke the Bollinger's moving average line20 around the 1.1480 level to drop to level of 1.1410.
Buy the EURUSD around level of 1.1480, (buying dips) With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 1.1480.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the PMI report will be released on a monthly basis at 4 am GMT.
• The US Core Consumer Price Index and the US Consumer Price Index will be released on a monthly basis at 8.30 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1557 - 1.1612 - 1.1550
Support: 1.1480 - 1.1410 - 1.1350
Major European stock markets were flat on Thursday as news of a tentative deal between the United States and China pushed up stocks. Meanwhile, in the UK, the media reported that a group of British parliamentarians had prepared legislation to prevent uncontrolled withdrawal from the bloc as the race continued for the seat of the Conservative Party leader and prime minister. The United States and China agree on a tentative…
- The US dollar rose as Federal Reserve rates fell 04:26 pm2019-06-26
- The dollar traded against major currencies after US data 04:01 pm2019-06-25
- US dollar fell against major currencies with the possibility of a rate cut 03:00 pm2019-06-24
- Dollar price fluctuated during the close of weekly trading 11:51 am2019-06-21
- Pound is falling after the Bank of England has fixed interest rates 12:11 pm2019-06-20
- Eur fell against major currencies as European stocks closed 04:17 pm2019-06-19
- Eur fell against major currencies after the comments of Mario Draghi 10:12 am2019-06-18
- Dollar Falls vs. Currencies Before Federal Reserve meeting 04:05 pm2019-06-17
- Greenback was mixed against major currencies at end of weekly trading 03:12 pm2019-06-14