EUR/USD Technical analysis 11 January 2019
2019-01-10 11:21 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 49
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD declined at the beginning of morning trading as we expected in the previous report to hit level of 1.1484, where we advised the addition of buying positions where bears managed to push the EUR/USD downwards forming a positive candlestick formation.
In view of the technical indicators
Note that the EUR/USD is moving between the Bollinger's moving average line20 and the upper boundary of the Bollinger band.
Both the RSI and the Stochastic indicate that there are no signs.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR/USD will rebound level of 1.1557 again, Which by breaking it above will target the level of 1.1612, and this scenario would fail in case of broke the 1.1480 level down
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair broke the Bollinger's moving average line20 around the 1.1480 level to drop to level of 1.1410.
Buy the EURUSD around level of 1.1480, (buying dips) With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 1.1480.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the PMI report will be released on a monthly basis at 4 am GMT.
• The US Core Consumer Price Index and the US Consumer Price Index will be released on a monthly basis at 8.30 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1557 - 1.1612 - 1.1550
Support: 1.1480 - 1.1410 - 1.1350
US dollar steadied in morning trade on Friday after rising slightly earlier in the day amid optimism about progress in China-US trade talks. After rumors later dismissed by Gul, the US Treasury Secretary's proposal to cancel the US tariffs imposed on China in several measures to instill confidence and facilitate the termination of trade negotiations On the other hand, the longest government shutdown in the United States continued, with Trump…
- British Parliament discusses an alternative plan and the Sterling is different 11:27 am2019-01-17
- Dollar rallies in morning trade as trade talks continue 09:43 am2019-01-17
- Dollar rise and stock stability as government shutdown continues 01:28 pm2019-01-16
- Sterling fell against the currencies after rejected May plan in parliament 08:34 am2019-01-16
- Dollar fell against the currencies and wait for Brexit vote 12:19 pm2019-01-15
- Sterling Pound rallied against the currencies ahead of the Breakout vote 10:00 am2019-01-15
- US Dollar and Yuan Decline After Chinese Data 08:32 am2019-01-14
- British pound is showing after the British data 10:07 am2019-01-11
- Dollar retreats after Powell hints about interest 08:45 am2019-01-11