Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 8 April 2019
2019-04-07 09:52 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 116
Time frame Used – 4h
The EUR/USD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD has failed so far to breach the resistance level of 1.1246 to the upside, but it is still moving above the support level 1.1205 as the EUR/USD pair is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 1.1246 resistance level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Therefore, we should monitor the 1.1246 level where stability above this level will target the EUR/USD level of 1.1246 again, Which by breaking it above will target the level of 1.1283 and this scenario fails in the case of instability at the highest level 1.1205.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR against the US Dollar complete its downward move down to level of 1.1165-1.1105.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement, we found that the EUR/USD pair was not confirmed to break the 1.1210 support level below, as well as forming a positive candlestick pattern below the 1.1210 support level where we expect that the breaking was a false break, and we expect that the EUR-USD will test the 1.1315 level again.
Buy the EUR/USD around the 1.1205 level for targeting levels of 1.1246 - 1.1283 with activation the stop loss in the case of a close below level of 1.1205.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, several Euro Zone reports will be released, such as German trade balance data released at 6 am GMT, and the Sentix Investor Confidence Index at 8.30 am GMT.
• US Factory Orders data will be released on a monthly basis at 2 pm GMT.
Resistance: 1.1246 - 1.1283 - 1.1323
Support: 1.1205 - 1.1181 - 1.1165
The dollar was slightly different after the US consumer confidence index of the University of Michigan for June at 14:00 in central Europe, where the dollar was little changed against major currencies. Consumer sentiment fell in June in the United States The results of a regular consumer survey conducted by the University of Michigan showed that confidence had worsened after the May recovery. Initial reading of the headline index, published…
- Eur traded against the major currencies after the euro zone data 10:31 am2019-06-13
- Dollar fell on anticipation of trade tensions and interest rates 09:40 am2019-06-12
- Dollar is trading near two-month lows against major currencies 10:08 am2019-06-11
- Sterling hits losses against major currencies after pessimistic data 10:42 am2019-06-10
- Euro is rising against major after inflation and unemployment data 09:57 am2019-06-04
- Dollar fell against currencies with the exception of a trade agreement 11:13 am2019-06-03
- Eur is falling as German bunds hit record highs and stocks plummeted 11:47 am2019-05-31
- Dollar stabilized against the currencies ahead of GDP data 10:51 am2019-05-30
- Euro is mixed after the ECB is warning of a trade war 12:02 pm2019-05-29