Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 10 April 2019
2019-04-09 11:08 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 112
Time frame Used – 4h
The EUR/USD is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 1.1283 but the EUR/USD pair is still consolidating above the support level of 1.1246.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR-USD will fall below 1.146 to target the EUR/USD at 1.1205 - 1.1181 and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 1.1283.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR against the US dollar test at 1.1323.
Looking at the EUR/USD move over the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair was able to bounce back to test the upper boundary of the down channel around level of 1.1283, forming a negative candlestick pattern.
Our view is currently neutral around EUR-USD.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, several reports will have a strong impact on the EUR / USD movement, such as the release of the European Central Bank's monetary policy statement at 11.45 am GMT, as well as interest rate data on major refinancing operations at 11.45 am As well as the press conference of the European Center for European Policy at 12:30 pm GMT.
• On the other hand, the US Core Consumer Price Index will be released on a monthly basis at 12:30 GMT, as well as the Federal Reserve and US Federal Reserve data releases at 6 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1283 - 1.1323 - 1.1355
Support: 1.1246 - 1.1205 - 1.1181
The dollar was slightly different after the US consumer confidence index of the University of Michigan for June at 14:00 in central Europe, where the dollar was little changed against major currencies. Consumer sentiment fell in June in the United States The results of a regular consumer survey conducted by the University of Michigan showed that confidence had worsened after the May recovery. Initial reading of the headline index, published…
- Eur traded against the major currencies after the euro zone data 10:31 am2019-06-13
- Dollar fell on anticipation of trade tensions and interest rates 09:40 am2019-06-12
- Dollar is trading near two-month lows against major currencies 10:08 am2019-06-11
- Sterling hits losses against major currencies after pessimistic data 10:42 am2019-06-10
- Euro is rising against major after inflation and unemployment data 09:57 am2019-06-04
- Dollar fell against currencies with the exception of a trade agreement 11:13 am2019-06-03
- Eur is falling as German bunds hit record highs and stocks plummeted 11:47 am2019-05-31
- Dollar stabilized against the currencies ahead of GDP data 10:51 am2019-05-30
- Euro is mixed after the ECB is warning of a trade war 12:02 pm2019-05-29