Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 12 April 2019
2019-04-12 12:48 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 122
Time frame Used – 4h
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD pair ended yesterday's session on decline as the EUR against the US dollar still faces resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 1.1283 but it still remains above the support level of 1.1246.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we should monitor the EUR/USD level of 1.1283 where in case of breaching this level to the upside the EURUSD against the US Dollar is targeting 1.1323 level and this scenario fails in case of instability at the highest level of 1.1246.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR-USD against the US dollar drop below 1.1246 level .
Looking at the EUR/USD move over the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair was able to bounce back to test the upper boundary of the down channel around level of 1.1283, forming a negative candlestick pattern.
Our view is currently neutral around EUR-USD.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, several reports will have a strong impact on the movement of the EUR / USD such as the release of industrial production data for the euro area on a monthly basis at 9 am GMT, in addition to the release of import data for the euro area on a monthly basis at full hour 12.30 pm GMT.
• On the other hand, the final reading of US inflation expectations - Michigan and the preliminary reading of US consumer confidence - will be released at exactly 2 GMT GMT.
Resistance: 1.1283 - 1.1323 - 1.1355
Support: 1.1246 - 1.1205 - 1.1181
The dollar was slightly different after the US consumer confidence index of the University of Michigan for June at 14:00 in central Europe, where the dollar was little changed against major currencies. Consumer sentiment fell in June in the United States The results of a regular consumer survey conducted by the University of Michigan showed that confidence had worsened after the May recovery. Initial reading of the headline index, published…
- Eur traded against the major currencies after the euro zone data 10:31 am2019-06-13
- Dollar fell on anticipation of trade tensions and interest rates 09:40 am2019-06-12
- Dollar is trading near two-month lows against major currencies 10:08 am2019-06-11
- Sterling hits losses against major currencies after pessimistic data 10:42 am2019-06-10
- Euro is rising against major after inflation and unemployment data 09:57 am2019-06-04
- Dollar fell against currencies with the exception of a trade agreement 11:13 am2019-06-03
- Eur is falling as German bunds hit record highs and stocks plummeted 11:47 am2019-05-31
- Dollar stabilized against the currencies ahead of GDP data 10:51 am2019-05-30
- Euro is mixed after the ECB is warning of a trade war 12:02 pm2019-05-29