Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019
2019-04-16 08:59 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 121
We offer you the analysis of the Euro against the US dollar on Tuesday, April 15, 2019 with the most important expectations of the Euro against the US dollar in the market.
Time frame Used – 4h
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level 1.1323 as bears managed to push the EUR against the USD down again but it is still consolidating above the support level of 1.1283.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic indicate a negative divergence between the indices and prices.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR/USD will fall below 1.1283 level for targeting 1.1246 - 1.1227 levels and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 1.1283.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD is breaching level of 1.1283 to test levels of 1.1355 - 1.1365.
Looking at the EUR/USD on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair is able to bounce back to test the upper boundary of the down channel around 1.1283 level trying to breach 1.1283 level but we need more confirmation.
Our view is currently neutral around EUR-USD.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the German ZEW Economic Sentiment and the Eurozone will be released at 9 am GMT.
• On the other hand, the US Federal Reserve's Rosengren will be broadcast at 12 am GMT, in addition to the release of US industrial production data on a monthly basis at 1.15 pm GMT, as well as the release of the US housing market data at NAHB at the full hour 2 pm GMT.
Resistance: 1.1323 - 1.1355 - 1.1365
Support: 1.1283 - 1.1246 - 1.1205
The dollar was slightly different after the US consumer confidence index of the University of Michigan for June at 14:00 in central Europe, where the dollar was little changed against major currencies. Consumer sentiment fell in June in the United States The results of a regular consumer survey conducted by the University of Michigan showed that confidence had worsened after the May recovery. Initial reading of the headline index, published…
- Eur traded against the major currencies after the euro zone data 10:31 am2019-06-13
- Dollar fell on anticipation of trade tensions and interest rates 09:40 am2019-06-12
- Dollar is trading near two-month lows against major currencies 10:08 am2019-06-11
- Sterling hits losses against major currencies after pessimistic data 10:42 am2019-06-10
- Euro is rising against major after inflation and unemployment data 09:57 am2019-06-04
- Dollar fell against currencies with the exception of a trade agreement 11:13 am2019-06-03
- Eur is falling as German bunds hit record highs and stocks plummeted 11:47 am2019-05-31
- Dollar stabilized against the currencies ahead of GDP data 10:51 am2019-05-30
- Euro is mixed after the ECB is warning of a trade war 12:02 pm2019-05-29