Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:00 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 148
Time frame Used – 4h
The EUR-USD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The sell-off managed to control the movement of the EUR/USD pair to end the EUR against the USD today on retreat, as the bears managed to push the EUR-USD downward again but it is still consolidating above the support level of 1.1283.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR/USD will fall below 1.1283 level for targeting 1.1246 - 1.1227 levels and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 1.1283.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD is breaching level of 1.1323 to test levels of 1.1355 - 1.1365.
Looking at the EUR/USD on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair is able to bounce back to test the upper boundary of the down channel around 1.1283 level trying to breach 1.1283 level but we need more confirmation.
Our view is currently neutral around EUR-USD.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the current account data for the euro area will be released at 8 am GMT, in addition to the Euro zone consumer price final data releases on a monthly basis and the release of the eurozone trade balance data at 9:45 GMT.
• On the other hand, the US Trade Balance data will be released at 12:30 GMT, as well as the final reading of US wholesale inventories on a monthly basis at 2 pm GMT.
Resistance: 1.1323 - 1.1355 - 1.1365
Support: 1.1283 - 1.1246 - 1.1205
The dollar was slightly different after the US consumer confidence index of the University of Michigan for June at 14:00 in central Europe, where the dollar was little changed against major currencies. Consumer sentiment fell in June in the United States The results of a regular consumer survey conducted by the University of Michigan showed that confidence had worsened after the May recovery. Initial reading of the headline index, published…
- Eur traded against the major currencies after the euro zone data 10:31 am2019-06-13
- Dollar fell on anticipation of trade tensions and interest rates 09:40 am2019-06-12
- Dollar is trading near two-month lows against major currencies 10:08 am2019-06-11
- Sterling hits losses against major currencies after pessimistic data 10:42 am2019-06-10
- Euro is rising against major after inflation and unemployment data 09:57 am2019-06-04
- Dollar fell against currencies with the exception of a trade agreement 11:13 am2019-06-03
- Eur is falling as German bunds hit record highs and stocks plummeted 11:47 am2019-05-31
- Dollar stabilized against the currencies ahead of GDP data 10:51 am2019-05-30
- Euro is mixed after the ECB is warning of a trade war 12:02 pm2019-05-29