NASDAQ Technical Analysis 7 january 2019
2019-01-07 11:08 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 267
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6484 level forming a negative candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retreat to levels of 6143 - 6030 again, and this scenario fails in case of NASDAQ100 is breaching level of 6484 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index breach 6484 to upside to target the level of 6852 again.
Resistance: 6484 - 6586 - 6852
Support: 6143 - 6030 - 5800
Stocks and indices Analysis
US stocks rose on Tuesday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi suggested interest rates could be cut if economic data continued to perform. Speaking at the company's event in Portugal, Draghi stressed that prolonging the risk "has an impact on exports" in the euro area. The comments prompted a response from US President Donald Trump, who accused the ECB governor of "unfair" competition, warning of the deterioration of trade…
- The opening of European shares and focus on central banks 07:35 am2019-06-18
- Asian stocks markets are mixed ahead of the Fed meeting 06:27 am2019-06-18
- Wall Street open rallies ahead of Fed meeting in this week 02:08 pm2019-06-17
- European stock trading opened with slight gains early 07:53 am2019-06-17
- Asian stock markets mixed after Hong Kong leader apology 06:43 am2019-06-17
- US Stocks markets open lower as relations deteriorate 01:43 pm2019-06-14
- Shares in Europe opened lower after the oil tanker attacks 07:49 am2019-06-14
- Stocks in Asia and the Pacific fell amid tensions in the Middle East 01:02 am2019-06-14
- US stocks market open despite rising trade tensions 01:53 pm2019-06-13