DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019
2019-01-09 08:52 am | Resource: تحليل فني | No Views : 53
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones managed to break above 23456 to hit the 23878 level as the Dow Jones Industrial Average opened its morning session higher on the back of Trump's news yesterday about the improvement of trade negotiations between the USA and China.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will continue to rise to achieve the bullish target around the 24585 levels, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 23456.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones violent the 23456 level down to target levels of 23000 - 22550 levels.
Resistance: 23900 -24047 - 24585
Support: 23456 - 23000 - 22550
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Wall Street opened in the Green Zone on Friday with the Dow opening more than 150 points. Investment incentives remained higher after reports emerged that US Treasury Secretary Steve Menuchin might propose easing or eliminating tariffs on Chinese goods. The market watcher also absorbed the latest industrial production numbers released before the opening bell. At the same time, investors also focused on a series of corporate results from yesterday as…
- European markets rise and Renault announces increase in car sales in 2018 09:57 am2019-01-18
- Asian stocks rise amid rumors of tariff deregulation 07:26 am2019-01-18
- US Jobless Claims and Wall Street Futures Falling Red 02:21 pm2019-01-17
- European stocks fall after the British government vote of confidence 10:02 am2019-01-17
- Asian markets varied after the UK vote, Huawei report 07:34 am2019-01-17
- European stocks opened higher ahead of a no-confidence vote from May 09:03 am2019-01-16
- Asian markets mostly fell after the brexit vote 07:36 am2019-01-16
- US markets diverged with higher bonds and lower futures contracts 02:05 pm2019-01-15
- European stocks open higher ahead of the House of Commons 09:13 am2019-01-15