DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019
2019-01-09 08:52 am | Resource: تحليل فني | No Views : 218
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones managed to break above 23456 to hit the 23878 level as the Dow Jones Industrial Average opened its morning session higher on the back of Trump's news yesterday about the improvement of trade negotiations between the USA and China.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will continue to rise to achieve the bullish target around the 24585 levels, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 23456.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones violent the 23456 level down to target levels of 23000 - 22550 levels.
Resistance: 23900 -24047 - 24585
Support: 23456 - 23000 - 22550
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European shares fell in early trade on Tuesday as investors awaited a speech from ECB President Mario Draghi later in the day, as well as tomorrow's Fed rate decision. Elsewhere, inflation figures and the trade balance from the euro zone are due to be announced during the session, while the first debate is held in the UK Conservative Party leadership contest in the evening. Changes in the UK exit package…
- Asian stocks markets are mixed ahead of the Fed meeting 06:27 am2019-06-18
- Wall Street open rallies ahead of Fed meeting in this week 02:08 pm2019-06-17
- European stock trading opened with slight gains early 07:53 am2019-06-17
- Asian stock markets mixed after Hong Kong leader apology 06:43 am2019-06-17
- US Stocks markets open lower as relations deteriorate 01:43 pm2019-06-14
- Shares in Europe opened lower after the oil tanker attacks 07:49 am2019-06-14
- Stocks in Asia and the Pacific fell amid tensions in the Middle East 01:02 am2019-06-14
- US stocks market open despite rising trade tensions 01:53 pm2019-06-13
- European stocks opened lower as traders focused on the Brexit 08:54 am2019-06-13