DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019
2019-01-09 08:52 am | Resource: تحليل فني | No Views : 138
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones managed to break above 23456 to hit the 23878 level as the Dow Jones Industrial Average opened its morning session higher on the back of Trump's news yesterday about the improvement of trade negotiations between the USA and China.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will continue to rise to achieve the bullish target around the 24585 levels, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 23456.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones violent the 23456 level down to target levels of 23000 - 22550 levels.
Resistance: 23900 -24047 - 24585
Support: 23456 - 23000 - 22550
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.08% or 282 points at 16:59 GMT with the release of private sector activity, housing and wholesale inventories. Meanwhile, Nike shares fell after the company reported its third-quarter profit after the bell yesterday, showing weaker sales growth in North America. US private sector activity fell in March IHS Markit said in a statement released on Friday that the composite output index in the United…
- European stocks diverged after the EU bid to delay Brexit 08:44 am2019-03-22
- Asian markets lower after Japanese data 07:31 am2019-03-22
- Nasdaq is at its highest level in almost 6 months 03:26 pm2019-03-21
- European stock exchanges diverged and focus on the brexit 09:27 am2019-03-21
- Most Asian stocks are rising after the Federal Reserve decision 07:40 am2019-03-21
- Wall Street is down on opening and expectations of US interest rate cuts 02:01 pm2019-03-20
- European stocks fall due to trade concerns Brexit from the European Union 08:36 am2019-03-20
- Asian markets fell amid speculation about trade talks 07:45 am2019-03-20
- Wall Street rallies ahead of Fed meeting 02:37 pm2019-03-19