NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019
2019-01-09 10:40 am | Resource: تحليل فني | No Views : 127
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break the bulls resistance level of 6390 to hit level to 6550
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ100 will target levels of 6638 - 6876, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 6390.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index violent the 6390 level down and the NASDAQ 100 dropped to level of 6140 again.
Resistance: 6638 - 6876 - 7000
Support: 6140 - 6030 - 5800
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets were trading in gains early on Tuesday after global technology giant Google Llc and Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Talks on how to overcome the ban on Huawei by the US Department of Commerce. The ban was delayed for 90 days with Huawei receiving a temporary license to continue operations in the United States. Huawei's founder Ren Jingfei Tuesday resorted to a defiant tone to respond to US attempts…
- Asian stocks closed mixed after the 90-day Hawaei an ban was delayed 06:40 am2019-05-21
- Wall Street opened a red-tipped red and rising trade war fears 01:52 pm2019-05-20
- European stocks were mixed amid uncertainty over Britain's exit from Europe 08:51 am2019-05-20
- Asian stocks rose at the start of trading despite continuing trade tensions 02:07 am2019-05-20
- Wall Street rallies fall despite car tariff delay 02:40 pm2019-05-17
- European shares open lower ahead of eurozone data 08:06 am2019-05-17
- Stock trading in Asia mixed with focus on the US-China trade war 06:40 am2019-05-17
- Wall Street rises despite sharp US-China trade row 02:38 pm2019-05-16
- European stocks opened lower and focus on trade developments 07:55 am2019-05-16