NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019
2019-01-09 10:40 am | Resource: تحليل فني | No Views : 100
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break the bulls resistance level of 6390 to hit level to 6550
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ100 will target levels of 6638 - 6876, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 6390.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index violent the 6390 level down and the NASDAQ 100 dropped to level of 6140 again.
Resistance: 6638 - 6876 - 7000
Support: 6140 - 6030 - 5800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.08% or 282 points at 16:59 GMT with the release of private sector activity, housing and wholesale inventories. Meanwhile, Nike shares fell after the company reported its third-quarter profit after the bell yesterday, showing weaker sales growth in North America. US private sector activity fell in March IHS Markit said in a statement released on Friday that the composite output index in the United…
- European stocks diverged after the EU bid to delay Brexit 08:44 am2019-03-22
- Asian markets lower after Japanese data 07:31 am2019-03-22
- Nasdaq is at its highest level in almost 6 months 03:26 pm2019-03-21
- European stock exchanges diverged and focus on the brexit 09:27 am2019-03-21
- Most Asian stocks are rising after the Federal Reserve decision 07:40 am2019-03-21
- Wall Street is down on opening and expectations of US interest rate cuts 02:01 pm2019-03-20
- European stocks fall due to trade concerns Brexit from the European Union 08:36 am2019-03-20
- Asian markets fell amid speculation about trade talks 07:45 am2019-03-20
- Wall Street rallies ahead of Fed meeting 02:37 pm2019-03-19