DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019
2019-01-10 10:25 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 143
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones still faces resistance and selling pressure around the 23975 level, pushing it down slightly to hit level of 23650, as the Dow jones continues to trade above the Bollinger’s moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test levels of 23975-24047 again, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 23650 , It is worth mentioning that The Dow Jones has a bullish target around level of 24585.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones violent the Bollinger’s moving average line around 23650 level down to test the 23400-22800-22500 levels.
Resistance: 24047 -24585 - 24866
Support: 23650 - 23400 - 22800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.08% or 282 points at 16:59 GMT with the release of private sector activity, housing and wholesale inventories. Meanwhile, Nike shares fell after the company reported its third-quarter profit after the bell yesterday, showing weaker sales growth in North America. US private sector activity fell in March IHS Markit said in a statement released on Friday that the composite output index in the United…
- European stocks diverged after the EU bid to delay Brexit 08:44 am2019-03-22
- Asian markets lower after Japanese data 07:31 am2019-03-22
- Nasdaq is at its highest level in almost 6 months 03:26 pm2019-03-21
- European stock exchanges diverged and focus on the brexit 09:27 am2019-03-21
- Most Asian stocks are rising after the Federal Reserve decision 07:40 am2019-03-21
- Wall Street is down on opening and expectations of US interest rate cuts 02:01 pm2019-03-20
- European stocks fall due to trade concerns Brexit from the European Union 08:36 am2019-03-20
- Asian markets fell amid speculation about trade talks 07:45 am2019-03-20
- Wall Street rallies ahead of Fed meeting 02:37 pm2019-03-19