DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019
2019-01-10 10:25 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 208
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones still faces resistance and selling pressure around the 23975 level, pushing it down slightly to hit level of 23650, as the Dow jones continues to trade above the Bollinger’s moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test levels of 23975-24047 again, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 23650 , It is worth mentioning that The Dow Jones has a bullish target around level of 24585.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones violent the Bollinger’s moving average line around 23650 level down to test the 23400-22800-22500 levels.
Resistance: 24047 -24585 - 24866
Support: 23650 - 23400 - 22800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stocks rose on Tuesday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi suggested interest rates could be cut if economic data continued to perform. Speaking at the company's event in Portugal, Draghi stressed that prolonging the risk "has an impact on exports" in the euro area. The comments prompted a response from US President Donald Trump, who accused the ECB governor of "unfair" competition, warning of the deterioration of trade…
- The opening of European shares and focus on central banks 07:35 am2019-06-18
- Asian stocks markets are mixed ahead of the Fed meeting 06:27 am2019-06-18
- Wall Street open rallies ahead of Fed meeting in this week 02:08 pm2019-06-17
- European stock trading opened with slight gains early 07:53 am2019-06-17
- Asian stock markets mixed after Hong Kong leader apology 06:43 am2019-06-17
- US Stocks markets open lower as relations deteriorate 01:43 pm2019-06-14
- Shares in Europe opened lower after the oil tanker attacks 07:49 am2019-06-14
- Stocks in Asia and the Pacific fell amid tensions in the Middle East 01:02 am2019-06-14
- US stocks market open despite rising trade tensions 01:53 pm2019-06-13