NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019
2019-01-10 11:05 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 154
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Nasdaq 100 index has achieved the first bullish target around level of 6638 where the NASDAQ is facing selling pressures around this level as the NASDAQ index started the morning trading slightly lower so far, forming a negative candlestick pattern
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will drop to levels of 6361 - 6030 again, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 6638.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 breached level of 6638 higher to target the 6876 level.
Resistance: 6600 - 6868 - 7096
Support: 6361 - 6030 - 5800
Stocks and indices Analysis
European shares fell in early trade on Tuesday as investors awaited a speech from ECB President Mario Draghi later in the day, as well as tomorrow's Fed rate decision. Elsewhere, inflation figures and the trade balance from the euro zone are due to be announced during the session, while the first debate is held in the UK Conservative Party leadership contest in the evening. Changes in the UK exit package…
- Asian stocks markets are mixed ahead of the Fed meeting 06:27 am2019-06-18
- Wall Street open rallies ahead of Fed meeting in this week 02:08 pm2019-06-17
- European stock trading opened with slight gains early 07:53 am2019-06-17
- Asian stock markets mixed after Hong Kong leader apology 06:43 am2019-06-17
- US Stocks markets open lower as relations deteriorate 01:43 pm2019-06-14
- Shares in Europe opened lower after the oil tanker attacks 07:49 am2019-06-14
- Stocks in Asia and the Pacific fell amid tensions in the Middle East 01:02 am2019-06-14
- US stocks market open despite rising trade tensions 01:53 pm2019-06-13
- European stocks opened lower as traders focused on the Brexit 08:54 am2019-06-13