Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 7 February 2019
2019-02-06 11:43 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 60
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to breach the level of 25182 to upside to hit the resistance level of 25500 where the Dow Jones faces resistance and selling pressure represented in resistance the main downtrend line, which the Dow Jones is trading below it.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow Jones will drop the 24791 level and this scenario will fail in case of stability above the 25500 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones breached 25500 level higher to target the level of 26083.
Resistance: 25500 -26083 - 26281
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stock exchanges traded, awaiting positive news on the trade talks. Earlier, it was reported that Washington and Beijing would reach a trade agreement by the end of the week. Where Chinese Vice Premier Liu Ho is scheduled to meet US President Donald Trump later in the day. At the same time, investors will draw attention to the expected media appearance by Fed representatives Williams, Clarida and Quarles, scheduled for…
- European markets rise after German GDP data 08:34 am2019-02-22
- Asian stocks closed on the last day of weekly trading 07:30 am2019-02-22
- Stock futures fell as rising unemployment claims and US durable goods orders 02:11 pm2019-02-21
- European stocks opened mixed amid reports of a close trade deal 08:37 am2019-02-21
- Asian stocks closed mixed as Japanese manufacturing data rose 07:37 am2019-02-21
- Wall Street is generally open to trade optimism 03:40 pm2019-02-20
- European stocks rise amid anticipation of brexit developments 11:14 am2019-02-20
- Asian stocks rise with positive comments on trade war 07:28 am2019-02-20
- US markets open lower amid fears of trade negotiations 03:06 pm2019-02-19