Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 8 February 2019
2019-02-08 09:15 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 61
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The sell-off managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones index to drop again cause the selling pressure as we expected in the previous report to reach the levels of 25,000 as the negative news on the trade negotiations between the United States and China led Wall Street indices to witness further decline.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the continued decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow Jones will drop the 24791 level and this scenario will fail in case of stability above the 25500 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones breached 25500 level higher to target the level of 26083.
Resistance: 25500 -26083 - 26281
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stock exchanges traded, awaiting positive news on the trade talks. Earlier, it was reported that Washington and Beijing would reach a trade agreement by the end of the week. Where Chinese Vice Premier Liu Ho is scheduled to meet US President Donald Trump later in the day. At the same time, investors will draw attention to the expected media appearance by Fed representatives Williams, Clarida and Quarles, scheduled for…
- European markets rise after German GDP data 08:34 am2019-02-22
- Asian stocks closed on the last day of weekly trading 07:30 am2019-02-22
- Stock futures fell as rising unemployment claims and US durable goods orders 02:11 pm2019-02-21
- European stocks opened mixed amid reports of a close trade deal 08:37 am2019-02-21
- Asian stocks closed mixed as Japanese manufacturing data rose 07:37 am2019-02-21
- Wall Street is generally open to trade optimism 03:40 pm2019-02-20
- European stocks rise amid anticipation of brexit developments 11:14 am2019-02-20
- Asian stocks rise with positive comments on trade war 07:28 am2019-02-20
- US markets open lower amid fears of trade negotiations 03:06 pm2019-02-19