Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 8 February 2019
2019-02-08 09:15 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 140
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The sell-off managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones index to drop again cause the selling pressure as we expected in the previous report to reach the levels of 25,000 as the negative news on the trade negotiations between the United States and China led Wall Street indices to witness further decline.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the continued decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow Jones will drop the 24791 level and this scenario will fail in case of stability above the 25500 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones breached 25500 level higher to target the level of 26083.
Resistance: 25500 -26083 - 26281
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European major stock markets mixed in early trade on Friday after a series of companies reported their financial results Including Deutsche Bank, Sanofi, Astra Zeneca, Total, Renault, Daimler, Royal Bank of Scotland and Sony. The largest bank in Germany reported a 67% rise in net income to 201 million euros in the first three months of 2019, beating expectations. Renault wants joint holding company with Nissan report Renault S…
- Asian stocks tumble ahead of Trump Abe talks 07:38 am2019-04-26
- Wall Street rises as unemployment claims rise 01:45 pm2019-04-25
- European shares open lower as profit season continues 08:22 am2019-04-25
- Asian markets diverge after Bank of Japan decision on interest rate 07:38 am2019-04-25
- Wall Street divergence amid corporate earnings announcement 01:58 pm2019-04-24
- Europ trading mixed with continued focus on earnings 08:36 am2019-04-24
- Asian stocks retreated as industrial activity in Japan fell 07:32 am2019-04-24
- US stocks rise amid profit announcement 03:43 pm2019-04-23
- European stocks open in red after Easter 08:28 am2019-04-23