Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 6 March 2019
2019-03-05 11:49 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 42
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 index was unable to stability above level of 7162 as the bears managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index back to break through the lower boundary of the rising wedge down and hit level of 7072.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Based on this, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test at 7162, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 7072.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 is dropping down to level of 6995.
Resistance: 7160 - 7227 - 7340
Support: 7100 - 7040 - 6995
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets posted modest gains in early trade on Monday after German banks confirmed they were in discussions on a possible merger. Meanwhile, investors are still focusing on Britain's exit from the EU, as the government in London is trying to rally support for its deal in Britain's exit from the European Union before the third vote on Tuesday. Yesterday, British Treasury Secretary Philip Hammond said there was still insufficient…
- Asian shares rally higher amid Japan data 07:15 am2019-03-18
- US stocks rise as US industrial output rises 01:59 pm2019-03-15
- European stocks rise and precious metals regain some of the lost value yesterday. 09:22 am2019-03-15
- Asia Pacific markets fall amid focus on trade talks 07:50 am2019-03-15
- US stocks rise higher after unemployment claims report 12:46 pm2019-03-14
- European stocks open on a mixed note amid a state of uncertainty 09:48 am2019-03-14
- Asian markets are mixed with a focus on Brexit 07:40 am2019-03-14
- Wall Street opens higher on focus on US data 02:13 pm2019-03-13
- Stocks diverge in Europe after announcement of British tariff plan 09:21 am2019-03-13