Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 6 March 2019
2019-03-05 11:49 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 114
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 index was unable to stability above level of 7162 as the bears managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index back to break through the lower boundary of the rising wedge down and hit level of 7072.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Based on this, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test at 7162, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 7072.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 is dropping down to level of 6995.
Resistance: 7160 - 7227 - 7340
Support: 7100 - 7040 - 6995
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets were trading in gains early on Tuesday after global technology giant Google Llc and Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Talks on how to overcome the ban on Huawei by the US Department of Commerce. The ban was delayed for 90 days with Huawei receiving a temporary license to continue operations in the United States. Huawei's founder Ren Jingfei Tuesday resorted to a defiant tone to respond to US attempts…
- Asian stocks closed mixed after the 90-day Hawaei an ban was delayed 06:40 am2019-05-21
- Wall Street opened a red-tipped red and rising trade war fears 01:52 pm2019-05-20
- European stocks were mixed amid uncertainty over Britain's exit from Europe 08:51 am2019-05-20
- Asian stocks rose at the start of trading despite continuing trade tensions 02:07 am2019-05-20
- Wall Street rallies fall despite car tariff delay 02:40 pm2019-05-17
- European shares open lower ahead of eurozone data 08:06 am2019-05-17
- Stock trading in Asia mixed with focus on the US-China trade war 06:40 am2019-05-17
- Wall Street rises despite sharp US-China trade row 02:38 pm2019-05-16
- European stocks opened lower and focus on trade developments 07:55 am2019-05-16